Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Kayla Day vs. Sorana Cirstea Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sorana Cirstea (-340)||Kayla Day (+265)|
In the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, Kayla Day (ranked No. 91) meets Sorana Cirstea (No. 30).
Day vs. Cirstea Matchup History
- Day and Cirstea have not played one another in the past five years.
- Day has played 21.9 games per match in her 21 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In her 10 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Day has played 22.4 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Day has won 60.5% of her service games, and she has won 38.3% of her return games.
- Day has won 27.7% of her return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, she has claimed 62.5% of her service games during that timeframe.
Day Recent Performances
- In the the National Bank Open, Day’s previous tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 3-6 by No. 37-ranked Marie Bouzkova on August 7 in the round of 64 round.
- Day averaged 20.7 games per match in Montréal in three matches.
- In Canada, Day won seven of 12 service games (58.3%) and two of 10 return games (20.0%).
- Through 37 matches so far this year, Cirstea has played 23.0 games per match and won 51.1% of them (across all court types).
- Cirstea has played 21.7 games per match in her 25 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Cirstea has won 69.9% of her games on serve, and 31.5% on return.
- On hard courts, Cirstea has won 73.8% of her service games and 32.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cirstea has converted 42.7% of her break-point opportunities (114 of 267).
- Cirstea has converted 70 of 152 break points on hard courts (46.1%), and is 123rd in break points won.
Cirstea Recent Performances
- Cirstea lost to No. 8-ranked Maria Sakkari 6-2, 3-6, 5-7 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 16.
- Cirstea’s two matches in Cincinnati included an average of 21.5 games per match.
- Cirstea clinched 76.2% of her service games and 45.5% of her return games in Cincinnati.