Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alexandra Eala vs. Elise Mertens Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Elise Mertens (-400)||Alexandra Eala (+295)|
Elise Mertens (No. 36) will take on Alexandra Eala (No. 196) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023 on Tuesday, October 17.
Eala vs. Mertens Matchup History
- Eala has not squared off against Mertens in the past five years.
- Eala has played 21.3 games per match in her 12 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- Eala, in 11 matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 22.0 games per match and won 49.2% of them.
- Over the past year, Eala has been victorious in 23.6% of her return games and 36.8% of her service games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Eala has won 40.0% of her games on serve and 25.0% on return.
Eala Recent Performances
- Eala is coming off a 6-1, 5-7, 6-1 win over No. 172-ranked Elsa Jacquemot in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Eala was eliminated by Tatjana Maria (3-6, 0-6) on September 19 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
- There were 23.7 games, on average, in Eala’s three matches in Guangzhou.
- While playing in China, Eala won 42.9% of her service games and 0.0% of her return games.
- Mertens has played 21.5 games per match in her 45 matches so far this year across all court types.
- In her 33 matches on hard courts this year, Mertens has played an average of 21.0 games.
- Mertens has won 39.9% of her return games this year, and 62.2% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Mertens has won 36.8% of her return games and 62.8% of her service games.
- Mertens is 203rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 175 of 389 (45.0%).
- Mertens has converted 113 of 268 break points on hard courts (42.2%), and is 175th in break points won.
Mertens Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 (her most recent tournament), Mertens came close to making the final but was eliminated by Martina Trevisan 4-6, 3-6 on October 13.
- Mertens played three matches in Hong Kong, averaging 19.3 games.
- Mertens’ service-game winning percentage was 69.0% in Hong Kong, and she was victorious in 41.4% of her games on her opponent’s serve.