Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ulrikke Eikeri vs. Kaja Juvan Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kaja Juvan (-1800)||Ulrikke Eikeri (+850)|
In the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 101-ranked Kaja Juvan against Ulrikke Eikeri.
Eikeri vs. Juvan Matchup History
- Eikeri has not gone toe to toe with Juvan in the past five years.
- In her five matches over the past year, across all court types, Eikeri has averaged 18.6 games.
- In her four matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Eikeri has played 19 games per match.
Eikeri Recent Performances
- Eikeri remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the qualifying round, 3-6, 5-7 against Kathinka von Deichmann.
- Eikeri was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of her most recent tournament (the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023) 3-6, 1-6 by No. 49-ranked Lesia Tsurenko on October 6.
- There were 16 games, on average, in Eikeri’s one match in Zhengzhou.
- Juvan has played 34 matches this year, and 21.5 games per match across all court types.
- Juvan has played 22.1 games per match in her 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Juvan has won 33.6% of her return games this year, and 70.9% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Juvan has won 70.2% of her service games and 30.5% of her return games.
- Juvan is 289th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 76 of 173 (43.9%).
- Juvan has converted 50.0% of her break-point chances on hard courts (33 of 66).
Juvan Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the Hana Bank Korea Open (her last tournament), Juvan was defeated by Yue Yuan 4-6, 1-4 on October 11.
- In Juvan’s two matches in Seoul, there was an average of 17.5 games per match.
- Juvan’s service-game winning percentage was 61.1% in South Korea, and she clinched 35.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.