Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ulrikke Eikeri vs. Laura Siegemund Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Laura Siegemund (-3500)||Ulrikke Eikeri (+1200)|
On Wednesday, Laura Siegemund (No. 91 in the world) faces Ulrikke Eikeri in the Round of 16 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023.
Eikeri vs. Siegemund Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Eikeri and Siegemund have competed against each other.
- Eikeri, over the past year, has played six matches across all court surfaces, and 17.3 games per match.
- In her five matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Eikeri has played 17.4 games per match.
- Over the past year, Eikeri has been victorious in 66.7% of her return games and 60% of her service games.
- On hard courts over the past year, Eikeri has claimed 66.7% of her return games and 60% of her service games.
Eikeri Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Eikeri advanced 6-2, 1-2 (retired) past Kaja Juvan.
- In her last tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Eikeri lost in the qualification round 1 to No. 49-ranked Lesia Tsurenko, 3-6, 1-6 on October 6.
- In Zhengzhou, Eikeri’s one match included 16 games on average.
- Siegemund has played 43 matches this year (winning 54.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.4 games per match.
- Siegemund has played 22.2 games per match in her 32 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Siegemund has won 69.9% of her games on serve, and 35% on return.
- Siegemund has won 68.1% of her service games on hard courts, and 36.9% of her return games.
- Siegemund is 245th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 110 of 240 (45.8%).
- Siegemund has converted 46.9% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (90 of 192).
Siegemund Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Siegemund beat No. 32-ranked Xinyu Wang, 6-1, 7-5.
- In her previous tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Siegemund lost to No. 31-ranked Jasmine Paolini 0-6, 5-7 in the quarterfinals on October 13.
- Siegemund participated in five matches in Zhengzhou, and she averaged 16.8 games per match.
- In China, Siegemund clinched 21 of 30 service games (70%) and 11 of 29 return games (37.9%).