Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sara Errani vs. Irina-Camelia Begu Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Irina-Camelia Begu (-525)||Sara Errani (+390)|
In the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 27-ranked Irina-Camelia Begu against No. 73 Sara Errani.
Errani vs. Begu Matchup History
- Against one another, Begu has two wins and Errani has one. In their last meeting, on September 17, 2022, Begu won 6-2, 6-2.
- Begu and Errani have played six sets versus each other, with Begu taking four of them and Errani taking two.
- Begu has won 33 games against Errani (61.1%), while Errani has taken 21.
- Errani and Begu have matched up three times, averaging 18 games and two sets per match.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Errani has played 28 matches and 20.2 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Errani has played 14 matches on clay, and 19.6 games per match.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Errani has won 47.8% of her games on serve, and 34.7% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Errani has been victorious in 42.9% of her service games and 37.0% of her return games.
Errani Recent Performances
- Errani beat Jil Teichmann 3-6, 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday in the Round of 128.
- In her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Errani went down in the round of 128 to No. -ranked Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, 1-6, 1-6 on May 10.
- In her one match in Rome, Errani played an average of 14 games.
- Errani won 28.6% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Rome.
- Begu has averaged 21.4 games per match in her 36 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 53.4% of the games.
- Begu has averaged 20.8 games per match and 9.1 games per set through 21 matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Begu has a service game winning percentage of 67.8% on all surfaces (249-for-367) and a return game winning percentage of 40.1% (149-for-372).
- Begu is 157-for-218 in service games on clay (72.0%) and 100-for-219 in return games (45.7%).
Begu Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Begu was victorious 6-4, 6-2 against Anna Bondar on Sunday.
- In the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her most recent tournament), Begu was eliminated by Xiyu Wang 4-6, 5-7 on May 11.
- In her one match in Rome, Begu averaged 22 games per match.
- Begu’s service-game winning percentage was 63.6% in Italy, and she won 18.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.