Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Sara Errani vs. Lucia Bronzetti Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lucia Bronzetti (-235)||Sara Errani (+185)|
On Wednesday, Lucia Bronzetti (No. 62 in the world) faces Sara Errani (No. 108) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023.
Errani vs. Bronzetti Matchup History
- In the sole match between Errani and Bronzetti in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Abierto GNP Seguros, Errani won 6-3, 6-1.
- Errani has taken two sets versus Bronzetti (100.0%), while Bronzetti has taken zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Errani and Bronzetti have played 16, and Errani has won more (12). Bronzetti has taken four of them.
- Errani and Bronzetti have averaged 16 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- This year across all court types, Errani has played 29 total matches with a 47.7% game winning percentage. She averages 19.7 games per match and 8.9 games per set.
- Errani averages 20.9 games per match and 9.4 games per set through 13 matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.8% game winning percentage.
- Errani is 81-for-182 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 44.5%) and 82-for-181 in return games (45.3%) on all surfaces.
- Errani has a 43.3% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 46.6% winning percentage in return games (26 of 60 service games, and 27 of 58 return games).
- Errani is 267th in break point winning percentage (54.9%) after going 89-for-162 on break points.
- Errani’s 27 break points won on 58 total break points on hard courts (46.6% win percentage) ranks 285th.
Errani Recent Performances
- Errani beat No. 96-ranked Tamara Zidansek 6-2, 6-7, 6-3 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Errani was eliminated in the final of her most recent tournament (the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023) 6-0, 5-7, 2-6 by No. 216-ranked Astra Sharma on September 17.
- Errani played an average of 19 games in her five matches in Bucharest.
- While playing in Romania, Errani won 57.4% of her service games and 72.9% of her return games.
- Through 38 matches so far this year, Bronzetti has played 21.2 games per match and won 48.1% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Bronzetti has played 21.7 games per match in her 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Bronzetti has won 36.7% of her return games and 60.7% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Bronzetti has won 35.7% of her return games and 60.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Bronzetti has converted 132 of 289 break points (45.7%).
- On hard courts, Bronzetti has converted 71 of 151 break points (47.0%).
Bronzetti Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Bronzetti beat Kristina Kucova, 6-1, 6-1.
- In the round of 16s of her previous tournament (the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023), Bronzetti was beaten 3-6, 6-7 by No. 7-ranked Ons Jabeur on October 12.
- In her two matches in Zhengzhou, Bronzetti averaged 20.5 games per match.
- Bronzetti was victorious in 61.9% of her service games and 45% of her return games in Zhengzhou.