Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Mirra Andreeva Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Mirra Andreeva (-210)||Leylah Annie Fernandez (+165)|
In the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Thursday, No. 60-ranked Leylah Annie Fernandez takes on No. 50 Mirra Andreeva.
Fernandez vs. Andreeva Matchup History
- Fernandez and Andreeva played in the Round of 128 at the Mutua Madrid Open on April 26, 2023. Andreeva won 6-3, 6-4.
- Andreeva and Fernandez have played two sets versus each other, and Andreeva has won them all.
- Andreeva and Fernandez have played 19 total games versus each other, with Andreeva winning 12 and Fernandez seven.
- In one matchup between Fernandez and Andreeva, they have averaged 19 games and two sets per match.
- Fernandez has averaged 21.5 games per match in her 44 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 52.0% of games.
- Fernandez averages 20.6 games per match and 9.4 games per set through 32 matches on hard courts this year.
- Fernandez has compiled a service game winning percentage of 69.9% on all surfaces (269-for-385 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.4% (120-for-382 in return games).
- In games on hard surfaces, Fernandez has a 69.2% winning percentage in service games and a 32.2% winning percentage in return games (166 service games won out of 240, and 77 return games won out of 239).
- Fernandez has won 47.2% of her break points this year (117 out of 248, to rank 231st).
- On hard courts this year, Fernandez is 74-for-154 on break points (48.1%) which ranks 196th.
Fernandez Recent Performances
- Fernandez advanced past Victoria Azarenka 2-6, 6-3 (retired) on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In her previous tournament (the China Open), Fernandez was beaten by Eva Lys 4-6, 3-6 on September 29, in the qualification round 1.
- In Beijing, Fernandez’s one match included 19 games on average.
- Andreeva has played 28 matches so far this year, and 19.7 games per match across all court types.
- Andreeva has played 19.2 games per match in her nine matches on hard courts so far this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Andreeva has won 74.2% of her games on serve, and 41.7% on return.
- Andreeva has won 32.4% of her return games on hard courts, and 72.9% of her service games.
- Andreeva has converted 48.6% of her break-point opportunities overall (103 of 212).
- On hard courts, Andreeva has converted 24 of 48 break points (50.0%).
Andreeva Recent Performances
- Andreeva beat No. 97-ranked Dayana Yastremska 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Andreeva lost to No. 5-ranked Elena Rybakina 6-2, 4-6, 1-6 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the China Open, on October 4.
- In Andreeva’s five matches in Beijing, there was an average of 17 games per match.
- In China, Andreeva claimed 23 of 27 service games (85.2%) and 12 of 29 return games (41.4%).