Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Anna Blinkova Match Information
- Tournament: The Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 29
- Venue: TC Bad Homburg
- Location: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Leylah Annie Fernandez (-155)||Anna Blinkova (+125)|
Anna Blinkova (No. 39) will face Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 96) in the Round of 16 of the Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers on Thursday, June 29.
Fernandez vs. Blinkova Matchup History
- In the lone match between Fernandez and Blinkova in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open, Fernandez won 6-1, 6-4.
- Fernandez and Blinkova have played two sets versus each other, and Fernandez has won all of them.
- Fernandez has won more against Blinkova in 17 total games between them, 12 (70.6%) compared to Blinkova’s five.
- Fernandez and Blinkova have matched up one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Fernandez has played 22 total matches with a 50.4% game winning percentage. She averages 21.7 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Fernandez is 132-for-190 in service games (for a winning percentage of 69.5%) and 51-for-191 in return games (26.7%) on all surfaces.
- Fernandez is 179th in break point win percentage (40.5%) after going 49-for-121 on break points this year.
Fernandez Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Fernandez won 6-0, 6-1 versus Lena Papadakis on Monday.
- In her most recent tournament (the French Open), Fernandez was beaten by Clara Tauson 3-6, 7-5, 4-6 on May 31, in the round of 64.
- In her two matches in Paris, Fernandez played an average of 28 games.
- In France, Fernandez won 20 of 28 service games (71.4%) and seven of 28 return games (25%).
- Blinkova has played 21.6 games per match in her 31 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Blinkova has played three matches so far this year, totaling 28.7 games per match while winning 53.5% of games.
- So far this year, Blinkova has won 36.1% of her return games and 65.7% of her service games.
- Blinkova has won 68.2% of her service games on grass, and 38.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Blinkova has converted 45.4% of her break-point chances (108 of 238).
- Blinkova has converted 38.1% of her break-point chances on grass (16 of 42).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- Blinkova beat No. 308-ranked Sabine Lisicki 3-6, 6-1, 7-5 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the round of 16s of the Bett1open (her most recent tournament), Blinkova was eliminated by Elina Avanesyan 6-1, 3-6, 2-6 on June 21.
- Blinkova participated in two matches in Berlin, averaging 29 games.
- In Germany, Blinkova clinched 19 of 30 service games (63.3%) and 11 of 28 return games (39.3%).