Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Linda Fruhvirtova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, October 13
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Leylah Annie Fernandez (-235)||Linda Fruhvirtova (+185)|
Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 60 ranking) will take on Linda Fruhvirtova (No. 88) in the quarterfinals of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 on Friday, October 13.
Fernandez vs. Fruhvirtova Matchup History
- Fernandez has not matched up against Fruhvirtova in the past five years.
- Fernandez has played 44 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.5 games per match and winning 52.0% of those games.
- Fernandez averages 20.6 games per match and 9.4 games per set through 32 matches on hard courts this year.
- Fernandez has put together a service game winning percentage of 69.9% on all surfaces (269-for-385 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 31.4% (120-for-382 in return games).
- When playing on hard courts, Fernandez has a 69.2% winning percentage in service games and a 32.2% winning percentage in return games (166 service games won out of 240, and 77 return games won out of 239).
- Fernandez’s 47.2% break point winning percentage (117-for-248) is 232nd this year.
- Fernandez has won 48.1% of break points on hard courts so far this year (74 out of 154, to rank 196th).
Fernandez Recent Performances
- Fernandez is coming off a 3-6, 6-1, 6-3 win over No. 50-ranked Mirra Andreeva in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
- In the the China Open, Fernandez’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 3-6 by No. 122-ranked Eva Lys on September 29 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Fernandez averaged 19 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- Fruhvirtova has played 20.9 games per match in her 39 matches this year across all court types.
- Fruhvirtova has played 21.0 games per match in her 26 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Fruhvirtova has won 38.1% of her return games and 57.8% of her service games.
- Fruhvirtova has won 59.1% of her service games on hard courts, and 39.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Fruhvirtova has converted 50.8% of her break-point opportunities (135 of 266).
- On hard courts, Fruhvirtova has converted 98 of 193 break points (50.8%).
Fruhvirtova Recent Performances
- Fruhvirtova beat No. 179-ranked Korneeva, Alina 6-3, 7-5 on Thursday to advance to the quarterfinals.
- In the round of 32s of the China Open (her last tournament), Fruhvirtova lost to Maria Sakkari 4-6, 2-6 on October 3.
- In her two matches in Beijing, Fruhvirtova averaged 16.5 games per match.
- Fruhvirtova clinched 64.7% of her service games (11 of 17) in China along with 43.8% of her return games (seven of 16).