Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Clara Tauson Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
In the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 127-ranked Clara Tauson against No. 49 Leylah Annie Fernandez.
Fernandez vs. Tauson Matchup History
- Fernandez and Tauson have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Fernandez has averaged 21.1 games per match through her 20 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.7% of games.
- In six matches on clay courts this year, Fernandez averages 22.8 games per match and 9.8 games per set with a 49.6% game winning percentage.
- Fernandez has a 69.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (112 service games won out of 162) and a 27.0% return game winning percentage (44 return games won out of 163).
- Fernandez is 47-for-69 in service games on clay (winning 68.1%) and 21-for-68 in return games (30.9%).
- Fernandez is 42-for-101 on break points (41.6%) to rank 169th.
- On clay this year, Fernandez ranks 115th in break point win percentage (45.7%) after going 21-for-46.
Fernandez Recent Performances
- Fernandez is coming off a 6-3, 1-6, 6-3 win over No. 21-ranked Magda Linette in the Round of 128 on Sunday.
- Fernandez was eliminated by Peyton Stearns (3-6, 6-2, 2-6) on May 24 in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
- There were 22 games, on average, in Fernandez’s two matches in Rabat.
- Fernandez won 14 of 22 service games (63.6%) in Morocco along with nine of 22 return games (40.9%).
- Tauson has played 12 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 17.8 games per match and winning 46.9% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Tauson’s service game winning percentage has been 65.8% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 29.6%.
Tauson Recent Performances
- Tauson is coming off a 6-2, 6-0 victory over No. 51-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich in the Round of 128 on Sunday.
- Tauson came up just short of the final in her most recent tournament, as she was beaten by Petra Martic (4-6, 5-7) on February 10 in the quarterfinals of the Upper Austria Ladies Linz.
- In Tauson’s five matches in Linz, there was an average of 19 games per match.
- Tauson was victorious in 68.8% of her service games and 38.7% of her return games in Linz.