Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Magdalena Frech vs. Jasmine Paolini Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jasmine Paolini (-165)||Magdalena Frech (+135)|
On Monday, Magdalena Frech (No. 75 in the world) faces Jasmine Paolini (No. 35) in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land.
Frech vs. Paolini Matchup History
- Frech and Paolini have squared off one time in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Mutua Madrid Open, and Frech was the victor 6-2, 6-3.
- Frech has taken two sets versus Paolini (100.0%), while Paolini has taken zero.
- Frech has won more versus Paolini in 17 total games between them, 12 (70.6%) compared to Paolini’s five.
- Frech and Paolini have matched up one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- Frech is averaging 22.2 games per match through her 48 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.6% game winning percentage.
- In 26 matches on hard courts this year, Frech averages 21.1 games per match and 9.3 games per set with a 50.5% game winning percentage.
- Frech is 161-for-244 in service games (for a winning percentage of 66%) and 84-for-247 in return games (34%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on hard courts, Frech has a 59.8% winning percentage in service games and a 33.3% winning percentage in return games (58 service games won out of 97, and 33 return games won out of 99).
- Frech’s 44.8% break point win percentage (82-for-183) ranks 196th this year.
- On hard courts, Frech has won 39.0% of break points (32 out of 82, which ranks 180th).
Frech Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Frech beat No. 78-ranked Tamara Korpatsch, 6-3, 6-3.
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Frech’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 52-ranked Linda Noskova on August 12 in the qualification round 1 round.
- In her one match in Cincinnati, Frech played an average of 29 games.
- Paolini has played 37 matches so far this year, and 20.8 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Through 21 matches so far this year on hard courts, Paolini has played 18 games per match and won 50.5% of them.
- Thus far this year, Paolini has won 31.7% of her return games and 63.8% of her service games.
- Paolini has won 63.5% of her service games on hard courts, and 33.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Paolini has converted 44.1% of her break-point chances (94 of 213).
- On hard courts, Paolini has converted 44 of 90 break points (48.9%).
Paolini Recent Performances
- Paolini fell just short of the final in her most recent tournament, as she was defeated by Cori Gauff (3-6, 2-6) on August 18 in the quarterfinals of the Western & Southern Open.
- In Paolini’s six matches in Cincinnati, there was an average of 19.5 games per match.
- Paolini secured 64.7% of her service games (22 of 34) in United States along with 51.6% of her return games (16 of 31).