Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Magdalena Frech vs. Kamilla Rakhimova Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Magdalena Frech (-145)||Kamilla Rakhimova (+120)|
No. 88-ranked Magdalena Frech will take on No. 82 Kamilla Rakhimova in the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31.
Frech vs. Rakhimova Matchup History
- Rakhimova and Frech have played two times in the past five years, and Rakhimova has been victorious every time, including their last meeting at the Mutua Madrid Open on April 26, 2022 (6-1, 6-4).
- Rakhimova and Frech have played five sets versus each other, and Rakhimova has the edge, winning four of them. Frech has won one.
- In terms of games against each other, Rakhimova and Frech have played 42, and Rakhimova has won more (26). Frech has won 16 of them.
- Frech and Rakhimova have matched up two times, averaging 21 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Frech has averaged 22.3 games per match through her 27 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 52.2% of games.
- In 10 matches on clay courts this year, Frech averages 21.5 games per match and 9.3 games per set with a 57.2% game winning percentage.
- Frech is 74-for-123 in service games (for a winning percentage of 60.2%) and 49-for-124 in return games (39.5%) on all surfaces.
- Frech is 27-for-43 in service games on clay surfaces (winning 62.8%) and 16-for-43 in return games (37.2%).
- Frech’s 49.0% break point win percentage (48-for-98) ranks 159th this year.
- On clay, Frech has won 53.3% of break points (16 out of 30, which ranks 141st).
Frech Recent Performances
- Frech defeated No. 31-ranked Shuai Zhang 6-1, 6-1 on Sunday to reach the Round of 64.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Frech’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 2-6 by No. 23-ranked Madison Keys on May 11 in the round of 64 round.
- Frech played an average of 20.3 games in her four matches in Rome.
- Frech won 56.5% of her service games and 37.5% of her return games in Rome.
- In her 22 matches this year, Rakhimova has played an average of 23.6 games across all court types.
- In her 11 matches on clay so far this year, Rakhimova has played an average of 21.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Rakhimova has won 61.9% of her games on serve, and 36.7% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Rakhimova has won 60.5% of her games on serve, and 43.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rakhimova has converted 47 of 101 break points (46.5%).
- Rakhimova has converted 33 of 68 break points on clay (48.5%), and is 71st in break points won.
Rakhimova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Rakhimova was victorious 6-0, 6-3 against Sara Bejlek on Sunday.
- Rakhimova was taken down by No. 49-ranked Alycia Parks 4-6, 1-6 in the round of 16 of her previous tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem, on May 24.
- In her two matches in Rabat, Rakhimova averaged 17.5 games per match.
- Rakhimova secured 70.6% of her service games (12 of 17) in Morocco along with 27.8% of her return games (five of 18).