Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Linda Fruhvirtova vs. Bernarda Pera Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Bernarda Pera (-170)||Linda Fruhvirtova (+140)|
On Wednesday, Bernarda Pera (No. 27 in the world) faces Linda Fruhvirtova (No. 57) in the Round of 16 of the Viking Classic Birmingham.
Fruhvirtova vs. Pera Matchup History
- Fruhvirtova and Pera have not played one another in the past five years.
- In her 20 matches played this year across all court types, Fruhvirtova is averaging 21.8 games per match and winning 47.7% of those games.
- Fruhvirtova is 103-for-197 in service games (a winning percentage of 52.3%) and 82-for-191 in return games (42.9%) on all surfaces.
- Fruhvirtova ranks 129th in break point winning percentage (52.6%) after going 82-for-156 on break points this year.
Fruhvirtova Recent Performances
- Fruhvirtova is coming off a 6-2, 6-0 victory over No. 73-ranked Elina Svitolina in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Fruhvirtova was defeated by Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (2-6, 2-6) on May 29 in the round of 128 of her last tournament, the French Open.
- There were 16 games, on average, in Fruhvirtova’s one match in Paris.
- In France, Fruhvirtova won two of eight service games (25%) and two of eight return games (25%).
- In her 27 matches so far this year, Pera has played an average of 22.9 games across all court types.
- Pera has won 35.6% of her return games this year, and 63.3% of her service games.
- Pera has converted 45.2% of her break-point opportunities overall (99 of 219).
Pera Recent Performances
- Pera is coming off a 6-4, 7-6 win over No. 32-ranked Marie Bouzkova in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Pera was beaten by Ons Jabeur (3-6, 1-6) on June 5 in the round of 16s of the French Open (her last tournament).
- Pera’s four matches in Paris had an average of 22 games per match.
- Pera’s service-game winning percentage was 46.5% in France, and she won 55.6% of her games on her opponent’s serve.