Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Caroline Garcia vs. Anna Blinkova Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Caroline Garcia (-245)||Anna Blinkova (+200)|
Caroline Garcia (No. 5 ranking) will meet Anna Blinkova (No. 56) in the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, May 31.
Garcia vs. Blinkova Matchup History
- Garcia has not faced Blinkova in the past five years.
- Garcia has averaged 24.1 games per match in her 29 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.4% of games.
- On clay, Garcia has played six matches, averaging 23.8 games per match and 10.2 games per set.
- Garcia has an 81.1% service game winning percentage and a 24.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (287 service games won out of 354, and 86 return games won out of 345).
- While playing on clay surfaces, Garcia has a 71.8% winning percentage in service games and a 26.4% winning percentage in return games (51 service games won out of 71, and 19 return games won out of 72 on clay).
- Garcia’s 36.9% break point win percentage (82-for-222) is 109th this year.
- On clay courts, Garcia has won 34.6% of break points (18 out of 52, which ranks 128th).
Garcia Recent Performances
- Garcia is coming off a 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 win over No. 64-ranked Xiyu Wang in the Round of 128 on Monday.
- In her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Garcia went down in the round of 32 to No. 100-ranked Maria Camila Osorio Serrano, 4-6, 4-6 on May 13.
- In her two matches in Rome, Garcia played an average of 25.5 games.
- Garcia won 17 of 25 service games (68%) in Italy along with seven of 26 return games (26.9%).
- Blinkova has played 25 matches so far this year (winning 51.2% of games across all court surfaces), and 20.4 games per match.
- On clay, Blinkova has played 10 matches this year while winning 48.7% of games and 19.3 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Blinkova has won 64.4% of her service games and 34.5% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Blinkova has won 61.6% of her games on serve, and 33.3% on return.
- Blinkova has converted 45.2% of her break-point chances overall (76 of 168).
- On clay, Blinkova has converted 27 of 62 break points (43.5%).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Blinkova defeated No. 84-ranked Ysaline Bonaventure, 6-2, 6-0.
- In her last tournament, the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Blinkova made it to the final but lost to No. -ranked Elina Svitolina 2-6, 3-6 on May 27.
- Blinkova participated in five matches in Strasbourg, averaging 20.4 games.
- Blinkova clinched 63.4% of her service games (26 of 41) in France along with 48.8% of her return games (20 of 41).