Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Caroline Garcia vs. Jaimee Fourlis Match Information
- Tournament: The Bett1open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Venue: LTTC Rot-Weiss
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Caroline Garcia (-1100)||Jaimee Fourlis (+650)|
On Wednesday, Caroline Garcia (No. 4 in the world) meets Jaimee Fourlis (No. 218) in the Round of 16 of the Bett1open.
Garcia vs. Fourlis Matchup History
- Garcia has not squared off against Fourlis in the past five years.
- Garcia has averaged 24.5 games per match in her 32 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.1% of games.
- In one match on grass this year, Garcia averages 22 games per match and 11 games per set with a 59.1% game winning percentage.
- Garcia has amassed a service game winning percentage of 81.3% on all surfaces (321-for-395 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.6% (96-for-390 in return games).
- In games on grass, Garcia has a 100% winning percentage in service games and a 25% winning percentage in return games (10 service games won out of 10, and three return games won out of 12 on grass).
- Garcia’s 90 break points won on 260 total break points (34.6% win percentage) is 120th this year.
- On grass courts, Garcia is 98th in break point win percentage (15.4%) after going 2-for-13.
Garcia Recent Performances
- Garcia defeated Sabine Lisicki 7-6, 6-3 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In her most recent tournament (the French Open), Garcia was defeated by Anna Blinkova 6-4, 3-6, 5-7 on May 31, in the round of 64.
- Garcia played an average of 32 games in her two matches in Paris.
- While playing in France, Garcia won 77.4% of her service games and 21.2% of her return games.
- Fourlis has played 17 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 23.1 games per match and winning 45.8% of the games.
- On grass, Fourlis has played four matches, averaging 24.5 games per match and 10.9 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Fourlis’ service game winning percentage has been 57% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 33.6%.
- Playing on grass, Fourlis has a 67.3% winning percentage in service games and is at 34.7% in return games.
Fourlis Recent Performances
- Fourlis advanced past Xinyu Wang 3-6, 7-5, 0-0 (retired) on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the qualification finals of her last tournament (the French Open), Fourlis was defeated 3-6, 6-2, 4-6 by No. 462-ranked Fiona Ferro on May 26.
- In her three matches in Paris, Fourlis averaged 28.7 games per match.
- Fourlis’ service-game winning percentage was 64.3% in France, and she captured 43.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.