Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Caroline Garcia vs. Linda Fruhvirtova Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Caroline Garcia (-525)||Linda Fruhvirtova (+360)|
In the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on Monday, Linda Fruhvirtova (ranked No. 55) meets Caroline Garcia (No. 7).
Garcia vs. Fruhvirtova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Garcia and Fruhvirtova have faced each other.
- Garcia is averaging 24.1 games per match in her 43 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.5% game winning percentage.
- Garcia averages 24.3 games per match and 9.9 games per set in 26 matches on hard courts this year.
- Garcia has an 80.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (420 service games won out of 524) and a 24.1% return game winning percentage (123 return games won out of 511).
- Garcia has an 80.7% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 24.2% winning percentage in return games (259 of 321 service games, and 75 of 310 return games).
- Garcia has won 36.0% of her break points this year (116 out of 322, to rank 159th).
- Garcia has won 38.5% of break points on hard courts this year (72 out of 187, which ranks 126th).
Garcia Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Garcia lost in the round of 32 to No. 38-ranked Sloane Stephens, 6-4, 4-6, 4-6 on August 15.
- Garcia averaged 30 games per match in Cincinnati in one match.
- Garcia won 10 of 15 service games (66.7%) in United States along with four of 15 return games (26.7%).
- Fruhvirtova has played 21.3 games per match in her 27 matches this year across all court types.
- Fruhvirtova has played 21.8 games per match in her 14 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Fruhvirtova has won 40.7% of her return games so far this year, and 55.3% of her service games.
- Fruhvirtova has won 55.9% of her service games on hard courts, and 45% of her return games.
- Fruhvirtova has converted 96 of 188 break points overall (51.1%), and is 177th in break points won.
- Fruhvirtova has converted 51.3% of her break-point chances on hard courts (59 of 115).
Fruhvirtova Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of her most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Fruhvirtova was defeated 0-6, 4-6 by No. 85-ranked Cristina Bucsa on August 12.
- Fruhvirtova participated in one match in Cincinnati, averaging 16 games.