Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Caroline Garcia vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Caroline Garcia (-190)||Lin Zhu (+155)|
In the quarterfinals of the Tennis in the Land on Thursday, Caroline Garcia (ranked No. 7) takes on Lin Zhu (No. 48).
Garcia vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Garcia and Zhu have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Garcia has played 43 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 24.1 games per match and winning 52.5% of those games.
- In 26 matches on hard courts this year, Garcia averages 24.3 games per match and 9.9 games per set with a 52.9% game winning percentage.
- Garcia is 420-for-524 in service games (a winning percentage of 80.2%) and 123-for-511 in return games (24.1%) on all surfaces.
- Garcia is 259-for-321 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 80.7%) and 75-for-310 in return games (24.2%).
- Garcia’s 116 break points won on 322 total break points (36.0% win percentage) ranks 160th this year.
- Garcia’s 72 break points won on 187 total break points on hard courts (38.5% winning percentage) ranks 123rd.
Garcia Recent Performances
- Garcia defeated No. 58-ranked Peyton Stearns 7-6, 6-3 on Tuesday to reach the quarterfinals.
- In her previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Garcia went down in the round of 32 to No. 38-ranked Sloane Stephens, 6-4, 4-6, 4-6 on August 15.
- There were 30.0 games, on average, in Garcia’s one match in Cincinnati.
- In United States, Garcia won 10 of 15 service games (66.7%) and four of 15 return games (26.7%).
- Through 33 matches so far this year, Zhu has played 21 games per match and won 51.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Zhu has played 24 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.5 games per match.
- Zhu has won 38.9% of her return games so far this year, and 63.4% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Zhu has won 40.9% of her return games and 63.3% of her service games.
- Zhu is 152nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 129 of 257 (50.2%).
- Zhu is 103rd in break points won on hard courts, converting 100 of 200 (50.0%).
Zhu Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Tuesday, Zhu beat No. 54-ranked Julia Grabher, 6-4, 6-1.
- In the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her most recent tournament), Zhu was defeated by Anhelina Kalinina 3-6, 5-7 on August 14.
- In her one match in Cincinnati, Zhu averaged 21.0 games per match.
- Zhu clinched 60.0% of her service games and 18.2% of her return games in Cincinnati.