Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Camila Giorgi vs. Jessica Pegula Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Jessica Pegula (-275)||Camila Giorgi (+215)|
No. 37-ranked Camila Giorgi will take on No. 3 Jessica Pegula in the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31.
Giorgi vs. Pegula Matchup History
- In six head-to-head matches, Pegula has defeated Giorgi five times. Pegula won the last one, 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 in the Round of 64 of the BNP Paribas Open on March 11, 2023.
- Pegula and Giorgi have played 16 sets against each other, and Pegula has the advantage, winning 11 of them. Giorgi has won five.
- Pegula has won more versus Giorgi in 140 total games between them, 81 (57.9%) compared to Giorgi’s 59.
- In six matchups between Giorgi and Pegula, they have averaged 23.3 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Giorgi is averaging 21.1 games per match through her 22 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 53.3% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Giorgi has played five matches, averaging 21.0 games per match and 11.7 games per set.
- Giorgi is 145-for-209 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 69.4%) and 88-for-212 in return games (41.5%) on all surfaces.
- Giorgi has a 71.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay, and a 38.5% winning percentage in return games (38 of 53 service games, and 20 of 52 return games).
- Giorgi’s 45.6% break point win percentage (83-for-182) is 106th this year.
- On clay courts, Giorgi has won 38.5% of break points (20 out of 52, to rank 119th).
Giorgi Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Giorgi was victorious 6-3, 6-4 versus Alize Cornet on Sunday.
- Giorgi was defeated by Karolina Muchova (6-7, 2-6) on May 14 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- There were 22 games, on average, in Giorgi’s three matches in Rome.
- Giorgi won 73.5% of her service games and 34.4% of her return games in Rome.
- In her 30 matches so far this year, Pegula has played an average of 21.7 games across all court types.
- On clay, Pegula has played nine matches so far this year while winning 54.6% of games and 24.0 games per match.
- Pegula has won 45.4% of her return games this year, and 67.0% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Pegula has won 69.4% of her games on serve, and 39.8% on return.
- Pegula has converted 49.8% of her break-point chances overall (143 of 287).
- On clay, Pegula has converted 40 of 78 break points (51.3%).
Pegula Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Pegula was victorious 6-4, 6-2 against Danielle Collins on Sunday.
- Pegula was eliminated by Taylor Townsend (2-6, 6-3, 3-6) on May 11 in the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her last tournament).
- In Pegula’s one match in Rome, there was an average of 26 games per match.
- Pegula was victorious in 69.2% of her service games and 15.4% of her return games while playing in Italy.