Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Camila Giorgi vs. Anastasia Potapova Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Anastasia Potapova (-160)||Camila Giorgi (+130)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Anastasia Potapova (No. 22 in rankings) will meet Camila Giorgi (No. 67) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Giorgi vs. Potapova Matchup History
- Giorgi and Potapova played in the Round of 128 at the Australian Open on January 16, 2022. Giorgi won 6-4, 6-0.
- Giorgi has won two sets against Potapova (100.0%), while Potapova has taken zero.
- Giorgi has won more versus Potapova in 16 total games between them, 12 (75.0%) compared to Potapova’s four.
- In one match versus one another, Giorgi and Potapova have averaged 16 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Giorgi has played 26 total matches with a 52.6% game winning percentage. She averages 21.7 games per match and 10.1 games per set.
- Giorgi averages 30 games per match and 11.3 games per set in three matches on grass courts this year.
- Giorgi is 176-for-259 in service games (a winning percentage of 68%) and 105-for-260 in return games (40.4%) on all surfaces.
- Giorgi has a 63% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 38.6% winning percentage in return games (29 of 46 in service games, and 17 of 44 in return games).
- Giorgi has won 46.5% of her break points this year (99 out of 213, to rank 115th).
- Giorgi has won 51.6% of break points on grass this year (16 out of 31, to rank 69th).
Giorgi Recent Performances
- In the the Viking Classic Birmingham, Giorgi’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 6-4, 6-7 by No. -ranked Venus Williams on June 19 in the round of 32 round.
- Giorgi averaged 36 games per match in Birmingham in one match.
- Giorgi won 68.4% of her service games and 29.4% of her return games in Birmingham.
- Potapova has played 36 matches so far this year (winning 52.8% of games across all court types), and 25.4 games per match.
- Potapova has played four matches on grass so far this year, and 31 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Potapova has won 65.5% of her service games and 40.4% of her return games.
- Potapova has won 73% of her service games on grass, and 29.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Potapova has converted 166 of 400 break points (41.5%).
- Potapova has converted 17 of 49 break points on grass (34.7%), and is 68th in break points won.
Potapova Recent Performances
- Potapova came up just short of the final in her most recent tournament, as she was beaten by Jelena Ostapenko (7-5, 2-6, 4-6) on June 24 in the semifinals of the Viking Classic Birmingham.
- Potapova played four matches in Birmingham, averaging 31 games per match.
- Potapova’s service-game winning percentage was 73% in United Kingdom, and she captured 29.5% of her games on her opponent’s serve.