Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Julia Grabher vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Xiyu Wang (-240)||Julia Grabher (+195)|
Julia Grabher (No. 54 ranking) will face Xiyu Wang (No. 84) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Grabher vs. Wang Matchup History
- Grabher and Wang met in the Round of 32 at the Tennis in the Land on August 21, 2023. Grabher won 6-3, 6-4.
- Grabher and Wang have played two sets against each other, with Grabher winning two of them and Wang taking zero.
- Grabher has won 12 games versus Wang (63.2%), while Wang has taken seven.
- Wang and Grabher have played each other one time, averaging 19.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Grabher has averaged 21.4 games per match through her 34 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 48.1% of games.
- Grabher has played 12 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.3 games per match and 9.4 games per set while winning 44.7% of games.
- Grabher has a 63.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (184 service games won out of 291) and a 31.9% return game winning percentage (92 return games won out of 288).
- In games on hard surfaces, Grabher has a 62.9% winning percentage in service games and an 18.1% winning percentage in return games (44 service games won out of 70, and 13 return games won out of 72).
- Grabher is 84-for-177 on break points (47.5%) which ranks 201st.
- On hard courts, Grabher is 13-for-30 on break points (43.3%) which ranks 250th.
Grabher Recent Performances
- In the the Tennis in the Land, Grabher’s last tournament, she was defeated 4-6, 1-6 by No. 48-ranked Lin Zhu on August 22 in the round of 16 round.
- There were 18.0 games, on average, in Grabher’s two matches in Cleveland.
- Grabher won 61.1% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Cleveland.
- In her 35 matches so far this year, Wang has played an average of 23.3 games across all court types.
- On hard courts, Wang has played 17 matches so far this year, totaling 23.4 games per match while winning 49.6% of games.
- So far this year, Wang has won 66.4% of her service games and 28.0% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Wang has won 31.0% of her return games and 62.0% of her service games.
- Wang has converted 36.8% of her break-point opportunities overall (92 of 250).
- Wang is 144th in break points won on hard courts, converting 51 of 127 (40.2%).
Wang Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Tennis in the Land (her most recent tournament), Wang was beaten by Grabher 3-6, 4-6 on August 21.
- In her three matches in Cleveland, Wang averaged 20.3 games per match.
- Wang won 55.6% of her service games and 20.0% of her return games in Cleveland.