Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Julia Grabher vs. Lin Zhu Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lin Zhu (-250)||Julia Grabher (+195)|
Julia Grabher (No. 54 ranking) will take on Lin Zhu (No. 48) in the Round of 16 of the Tennis in the Land on Tuesday, August 22.
Grabher vs. Zhu Matchup History
- Grabher and Zhu played in the Round of 32 at the WTA 125K Tampico, Mexico Women Singles 2022 on October 25, 2022. Zhu won 6-4, 3-6, 6-0.
- Zhu has won two sets versus Grabher (66.7%), while Grabher has won one.
- Zhu has taken 15 games versus Grabher (60.0%), while Grabher has taken 10.
- In one matchup between Grabher and Zhu, they have averaged 25.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Grabher has played 32 total matches with a 48.1% game winning percentage. She averages 21.6 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Grabher averages 20.8 games per match and 9.5 games per set in 10 matches on hard courts this year.
- Grabher has a 63.4% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (173 service games won out of 273) and a 31.9% return game winning percentage (86 return games won out of 270).
- Grabher is 33-for-52 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 63.5%) and 7-for-54 in return games (13.0%).
- Grabher’s 48.4% break point winning percentage (78-for-161) ranks 205th this year.
- On hard courts, Grabher has won 50.0% of break points (seven out of 14, to rank 288th).
Grabher Recent Performances
- Grabher beat No. 84-ranked Xiyu Wang 6-3, 6-4 on Monday to make the Round of 16.
- In her last tournament (the Hamburg), Grabher was defeated by Diana Shnaider 4-6, 2-6 on July 25, in the round of 16.
- In her two matches in Hamburg, Grabher played an average of 19.0 games.
- Grabher won 45.5% of her service games and 50.0% of her return games in Hamburg.
- Zhu has played 21.2 games per match in her 32 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Zhu has played 23 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 21.7 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Zhu has won 38.3% of her return games and 63.0% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Zhu has won 40.2% of her return games and 62.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 49.6% of her break-point opportunities (124 of 250).
- Zhu is 108th in break points won on hard courts, converting 95 of 193 (49.2%).
Zhu Recent Performances
- Zhu is coming off a 6-0, 6-3 win over No. 37-ranked Anna Blinkova in the Round of 32 on Sunday.
- In the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her last tournament), Zhu was eliminated by Anhelina Kalinina 3-6, 5-7 on August 14.
- Zhu’s one match in Cincinnati had an average of 21.0 game per match.
- Zhu clinched 60.0% of her service games and 18.2% of her return games in Cincinnati.