Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Varvara Gracheva vs. Sorana Cirstea Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sorana Cirstea (-175)||Varvara Gracheva (+140)|
In the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open on Monday, Varvara Gracheva (ranked No. 43) takes on Sorana Cirstea (No. 32).
Gracheva vs. Cirstea Matchup History
- Gracheva and Cirstea have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Melbourne Summer Set 2, and Cirstea won 6-0, 6-0.
- In two sets between Cirstea and Gracheva, Cirstea has won each one.
- Cirstea has won all 12 games played against Gracheva.
- Gracheva and Cirstea have averaged 12 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- This year across all court types, Gracheva has competed in 46 total matches with a 52.9% game winning percentage. She averages 21.6 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Gracheva has played 31 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21 games per match and 9.4 games per set while winning 53.8% of games.
- Gracheva has put together a service game winning percentage of 69.1% on all surfaces (268-for-388 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 38.3% (146-for-381 in return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Gracheva has a 68.1% winning percentage in service games and a 43.8% winning percentage in return games (147 service games won out of 216, and 92 return games won out of 210).
- Gracheva’s 50.0% break point win percentage (141-for-282) ranks 129th this year.
- On hard courts, Gracheva has won 52.0% of break points (91 out of 175, to rank 90th).
Gracheva Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the Citi Open), Gracheva was eliminated by Leylah Annie Fernandez 4-6, 3-6 on July 29, in the qualification round 1.
- In Washington, Gracheva’s one match included 19 games on average.
- Cirstea has played 23.1 games per match in her 33 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Cirstea has played 21.6 games per match in her 21 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Cirstea has won 68.8% of her service games so far this year, and 31.6% of her return games.
- Cirstea has won 32.6% of her return games on hard courts, and 72.6% of her service games.
- Cirstea has converted 101 of 231 break points overall (43.7%), and is 162nd in break points won.
- Cirstea has converted 57 of 116 break points on hard courts (49.1%), and is 120th in break points won.
Cirstea Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Citi Open, Cirstea’s previous tournament, she was beaten 1-6, 3-6 by No. 18-ranked Liudmila Samsonova on August 2.
- In her two matches in Washington, Cirstea averaged 19 games per match.
- Cirstea’s service-game winning percentage was 63.2% in United States, and she clinched 26.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.