Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Varvara Gracheva vs. Kamilla Rakhimova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Varvara Gracheva (-145)||Kamilla Rakhimova (+115)|
On Monday, Varvara Gracheva (No. 47 in the world) meets Kamilla Rakhimova (No. 81) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023.
Gracheva vs. Rakhimova Matchup History
- Gracheva and Rakhimova have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Trophee Lagardere, and Gracheva was the victor 6-2, 7-5.
- Gracheva and Rakhimova have played two sets against each other, and Gracheva has won them all.
- Gracheva has won more against Rakhimova in 20 total games between them, 13 (65.0%) compared to Rakhimova’s seven.
- In one matchup between Gracheva and Rakhimova, they have averaged 20 games and two sets per match.
- Gracheva is averaging 21.5 games per match in her 56 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.3% game winning percentage.
- Gracheva averages 21 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 41 matches on hard courts this year.
- Gracheva has a 68% service game winning percentage and a 35.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (321 service games won out of 472, and 164 return games won out of 462).
- Gracheva has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 37.8% winning percentage in return games (200 of 300 service games, and 110 of 291 return games).
- Gracheva is 159-for-333 on break points (47.7%) to rank 203rd.
- On hard courts this year, Gracheva is 109-for-226 on break points (48.2%) to rank 169th.
Gracheva Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the China Open), Gracheva lost to Iga Swiatek 4-6, 1-6 on October 3, in the round of 32.
- Gracheva averaged 20.5 games per match in Beijing in two matches.
- While playing in China, Gracheva won 57.1% of her service games and 40% of her return games.
- In her 35 matches this year, Rakhimova has played an average of 22.9 games across all court surfaces.
- Rakhimova has played 24.6 games per match in her 16 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Rakhimova has won 59.3% of her games on serve, and 35.8% on return.
- Rakhimova has won 29.5% of her return games on hard courts, and 59.6% of her service games.
- Rakhimova is 278th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 78 of 159 (49.1%).
- On hard courts, Rakhimova has converted 24 of 54 break points (44.4%).
Rakhimova Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of her most recent tournament (the China Open), Rakhimova was defeated 1-6, 1-6 by No. 54-ranked Katie Boulter on September 29.
- Rakhimova participated in two matches in Beijing, averaging 21.5 games per match.