Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Varvara Gracheva vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aryna Sabalenka (-1000)||Varvara Gracheva (+650)|
In Wimbledon Round of 64 on Friday, No. 41-ranked Varvara Gracheva faces No. 2 Aryna Sabalenka.
Gracheva vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Gracheva has not squared off against Sabalenka in the past five years.
- Gracheva has played 43 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.6 games per match and winning 53.1% of those games.
- Gracheva averages 17.8 games per match and 8.9 games per set in four matches on grass courts this year.
- Gracheva is 250-for-365 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 68.5%) and 139-for-358 in return games (38.8%) on all surfaces.
- While playing on grass, Gracheva has a 70.3% winning percentage in service games and a 32.4% winning percentage in return games (26 service games won out of 37, and 11 return games won out of 34 on grass).
- Gracheva has won 50.2% of her break points this year (134 out of 267, to rank 92nd).
- Gracheva has won 52.4% of break points on grass courts (11 out of 21, which ranks 92nd).
Gracheva Recent Performances
- Gracheva is coming off a 6-2, 6-4 win over No. 48-ranked Camila Giorgi in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- In the Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, Gracheva’s previous tournament, she was beaten in the quarterfinals 4-6, 3-6 by No. 65-ranked Lucia Bronzetti on June 29.
- In her three matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Gracheva played an average of 18.0 games.
- Gracheva’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 78.6%, and she won 38.5% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 40 matches so far this year, Sabalenka has played 19.5 games per match and won 61.3% of them (across all court types).
- On grass, Sabalenka has played three matches so far this year, totaling 18.0 games per match while winning 59.3% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sabalenka has won 81.3% of her games on serve, and 40.1% on return.
- On grass, Sabalenka has won 85.7% of her service games and 30.8% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 149 of 333 break points overall (44.7%), and is 91st in break points won.
- Sabalenka has converted eight of 18 break points on grass (44.4%), and is 111th in break points won.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka defeated Panna Udvardy 6-3, 6-1 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- Sabalenka was beaten by Veronika Kudermetova (2-6, 6-7) on June 22 in the round of 16s of Bett1open (her last tournament).
- In Sabalenka’s two matches in Berlin, there was an average of 19.0 games per match.
- Sabalenka’s service-game winning percentage was 80.0% in Germany, and she won 22.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.