Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Varvara Gracheva vs. Katerina Siniakova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Katerina Siniakova (-170)||Varvara Gracheva (+135)|
Varvara Gracheva (No. 45 ranking) will meet Katerina Siniakova (No. 60) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 on Wednesday, October 18.
Gracheva vs. Siniakova Matchup History
- Gracheva and Siniakova have gone head to head once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, and Siniakova was the victor 6-3, 6-2.
- Siniakova and Gracheva have played two sets against each other, and Siniakova has won them all.
- Siniakova has won 12 games versus Gracheva (70.6%), while Gracheva has won five.
- Siniakova and Gracheva have played each other one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- In her 57 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Gracheva is averaging 21.4 games per match while winning 51.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Gracheva has played 42 matches (averaging 20.9 games per match and 9.3 games per set).
- Gracheva is 325-for-480 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 67.7%) and 165-for-471 in return games (35%) on all surfaces.
- Gracheva has a 66.2% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 37% winning percentage in return games (204 of 308 service games, and 111 of 300 return games).
- Gracheva’s 47.6% break point win percentage (160-for-336) ranks 206th this year.
- On hard courts, Gracheva is 110-for-229 on break points (48.0%) which ranks 173rd.
Gracheva Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Gracheva beat No. 84-ranked Kamilla Rakhimova, 6-3, 6-4.
- Gracheva was beaten in the round of 32 of her previous tournament (the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023) 3-6, 2-6 by No. 81-ranked Rakhimova on October 10.
- There were 17 games, on average, in Gracheva’s one match in Hong Kong.
- While playing in Hong Kong, Gracheva won 50% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games.
- Siniakova has played 37 matches so far this year, and 21.4 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her 28 matches on hard courts this year, Siniakova has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Siniakova has won 63% of her service games so far this year, and 40.7% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Siniakova has won 40.3% of her return games and 61.6% of her service games.
- Siniakova has converted 138 of 319 break points overall (43.3%), and is 219th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Siniakova has converted 42.6% of her break-point chances (101 of 237).
Siniakova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Siniakova was victorious 6-3, 6-3 versus Yuhan Wang on Tuesday.
- In the final of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament), Siniakova was defeated 6-3, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 60-ranked Leylah Annie Fernandez on October 15.
- In her five matches in Hong Kong, Siniakova played an average of 24.4 games per match.
- In Hong Kong, Siniakova captured 42 of 60 service games (70%) and 28 of 62 return games (45.2%).