Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Varvara Gracheva vs. Taylor Townsend Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Townsend (-150)||Varvara Gracheva (+125)|
On Monday, Varvara Gracheva (No. 41 in the world) takes on Taylor Townsend (No. 134) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Gracheva vs. Townsend Matchup History
- Gracheva has not gone toe to toe with Townsend in the past five years.
- In her 52 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Gracheva is averaging 21.5 games per match and winning 51.9% of those games.
- In 37 matches on hard courts this year, Gracheva averages 21.0 games per match and 9.3 games per set with a 52.3% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Gracheva’s service game winning percentage is 69.1% (winning 297 of 430 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 36.1% (winning 152 of 421 return games).
- Gracheva has a 68.2% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 39.2% winning percentage in return games (176 of 258 service games, and 98 of 250 return games).
- Gracheva’s 147 break points won on 303 total break points (48.5% winning percentage) is 137th this year.
- Gracheva’s 97 break points won on 196 total break points on hard courts this year (49.5% win percentage) ranks 103rd.
Gracheva Recent Performances
- Gracheva was defeated by Tatjana Maria (2-6, 6-2, 1-6) on August 22 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the Tennis in the Land.
- Gracheva averaged 23.0 games per match in Cleveland in one match.
- Gracheva’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 41.7%, and she won 36.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Townsend has played 23 matches so far this year (winning 52.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 22.2 games per match.
- Through nine matches so far this year on hard courts, Townsend has played 23.7 games per match and won 50.2% of them.
- Thus far this year, Townsend has won 33.6% of her return games and 73.2% of her service games.
- Townsend has won 78.4% of her service games on hard courts, and 28.8% of her return games.
- Townsend has converted 49 of 118 break points overall (41.5%), and is 248th in break points won.
- Townsend has converted 15 of 34 break points on hard courts (44.1%), and is 234th in break points won.
Townsend Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals of her previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Townsend was eliminated 4-6, 6-4, 5-7 by No. 64-ranked Martina Trevisan on August 13.
- In her two matches in Cincinnati, Townsend averaged 29.0 games per match.