Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Valentini Grammatikopoulou vs. Anna Bondar Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Centrul National de Tenis
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Court Surface: Clay
|Anna Bondar (-600)||Valentini Grammatikopoulou (+425)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Anna Bondar (No. 110 in rankings) will face Valentini Grammatikopoulou (No. 247) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023.
Grammatikopoulou vs. Bondar Matchup History
- Grammatikopoulou and Bondar have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Grammatikopoulou has played 13 matches and 19.8 games per match.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Grammatikopoulou has averaged 18.7 games.
- Grammatikopoulou has won 37.3% of her return games and 32.8% of her service games over the past year.
- Grammatikopoulou has been victorious in 37.8% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 45.7% of her return games.
Grammatikopoulou Recent Performances
- In the the US Open, Grammatikopoulou’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 3-6 by No. 222-ranked Haruka Kaji on August 23 in the qualification round 1 round.
- In New York, Grammatikopoulou’s one match had 18 games on average.
- Grammatikopoulou won 33.3% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in New York.
- In her 26 matches this year, Bondar has played an average of 22.6 games across all court surfaces.
- In her 14 matches on clay this year, Bondar has played an average of 22.5 games.
- So far this year, Bondar has won 31.3% of her return games and 65.1% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Bondar has won 66.2% of her games on serve, and 37.8% on return.
- Bondar is 221st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 78 of 191 (40.8%).
- Bondar has converted 48 of 107 break points on clay (44.9%), and is 98th in break points won.
Bondar Recent Performances
- Bondar was taken down by No. 154-ranked Elizabeth Mandlik 3-6, 6-7 in the qualification round 2 of her most recent tournament, the US Open, on August 24.
- Bondar’s two matches in New York had an average of 22.5 games per match.
- Bondar’s service-game winning percentage was 77.3% in United States, and she was victorious in 21.7% of her games on her opponent’s serve.