Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Paula Badosa Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard
|Beatriz Haddad Maia (-140)||Paula Badosa (+115)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Paula Badosa (No. 33 in rankings) will take on Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 13) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
Haddad Maia vs. Badosa Matchup History
- Haddad Maia and Badosa are 1-1 versus each other. Haddad Maia won their last match on February 14, 2023, 7-6, 6-3.
- It’s been rather even when Haddad Maia and Badosa have played, each taking two sets against the other.
- Haddad Maia has won more against Badosa in 47 total games between them, 24 (51.1%) compared to Badosa’s 23.
- Badosa and Haddad Maia have played each other two times, averaging 23.5 games and two sets per match.
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia is averaging 23.1 games per match through her 37 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.3% game winning percentage.
- In 16 matches on hard courts this year, Haddad Maia averages 24.9 games per match and 10.0 games per set with a 50.4% game winning percentage.
- Haddad Maia has a 69.9% service game winning percentage and a 35.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (295 service games won out of 422, and 151 return games won out of 431).
- Haddad Maia is 138-for-197 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 70.1%) and 63-for-202 in return games (31.2%).
- Haddad Maia is 141-for-311 on break points (45.3%) to rank 129th.
- Haddad Maia’s 57 break points won on 127 total break points on hard courts (44.9% win percentage) ranks 120th.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- Haddad Maia was defeated in the round of 16 of her last tournament (the Wimbledon) 1-4 (retired) by No. 3-ranked Elena Rybakina on July 10.
- In London, Haddad Maia’s four matches included 18.5 games on average.
- Haddad Maia’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 83.3%, and she won 36.8% on her opponent’s serve.
- Badosa has played 21.3 games per match in her 27 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 10 matches so far this year on hard courts, Badosa has played 22.3 games per match and won 52.5% of them.
- Badosa has won 38.5% of her return games this year, and 73.3% of her service games.
- Badosa has won 32.1% of her return games on hard courts, and 73.0% of her service games.
- Badosa has converted 106 of 239 break points overall (44.4%), and is 158th in break points won.
- Badosa has converted 36.7% of her break-point chances on hard courts (33 of 90).
Badosa Recent Performances
- Badosa was eliminated by Marta Kostyuk (2-6, 0-1) on July 7 in the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (her last tournament).
- Badosa’s two matches in London had an average of 13.5 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Badosa claimed nine of 14 service games (64.3%) and five of 13 return games (38.5%).