Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez Match Information
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
|Leylah Annie Fernandez (-120)||Beatriz Haddad Maia (-105)|
On Tuesday, Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 20 in the world) meets Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 74) in the Round of 32 of the San Diego Open.
Haddad Maia vs. Fernandez Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Fernandez has defeated Haddad Maia two times. Fernandez won the last one, 7-5, 5-7, 6-3 in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open on August 9, 2023.
- Fernandez has won four sets versus Haddad Maia (57.1%), while Haddad Maia has taken three.
- Fernandez has won more versus Haddad Maia in 70 total games between them, 37 (52.9%) compared to Haddad Maia’s 33.
- In three matches versus one another, Haddad Maia and Fernandez have averaged 23.3 games and 2.3 sets per match.
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia is averaging 23.5 games per match in her 42 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Haddad Maia has played 21 matches (averaging 25.5 games per match and 10.1 games per set).
- Haddad Maia is 344-for-490 in service games (a winning percentage of 70.2%) and 169-for-499 in return games (33.9%) on all surfaces.
- Haddad Maia has 187 wins in 265 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 70.6%), and 81 wins in 270 return games (30.0%).
- Haddad Maia ranks 143rd in break point winning percentage (45.8%) after going 158-for-345 on break points.
- Haddad Maia’s 74 break points won on 161 total break points on hard courts (46.0% winning percentage) ranks 136th.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- In the the US Open, Haddad Maia’s last tournament, she was beaten 6-7, 5-7 by No. 132-ranked Taylor Townsend on August 30 in the round of 64 round.
- Haddad Maia averaged 27.5 games per match in New York in two matches.
- Haddad Maia’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 75%, and she won 25.9% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 38 matches this year, Fernandez has played an average of 21.5 games across all court types.
- Through 26 matches this year on hard courts, Fernandez has played 20.3 games per match and won 52.7% of them.
- Fernandez has won 30.9% of her return games so far this year, and 69.3% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Fernandez has won 31.5% of her return games and 67.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 99 of 210 break points (47.1%).
- Including hard courts only, Fernandez has converted 48.3% of her break-point opportunities (56 of 116).
Fernandez Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of her previous tournament (the US Open), Fernandez was eliminated 6-7, 7-5, 4-6 by No. 20-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova on August 29.
- Fernandez’s one match in New York had an average of 35 game per match.
- Fernandez’s service-game winning percentage was 55.6% in United States, and she clinched 41.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.