Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Nao Hibino Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Beatriz Haddad Maia (-340)||Nao Hibino (+255)|
In the Round of 32 of the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 on Monday, Nao Hibino (ranked No. 92) takes on Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 20).
Haddad Maia vs. Hibino Matchup History
- Haddad Maia has not matched up against Hibino in the past five years.
Haddad Maia Stats
- So far this year across all court types, Haddad Maia has played 48 total matches with a 51.6% game winning percentage. She averages 24.2 games per match and 10.4 games per set.
- Haddad Maia has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.1 games per match and 10.1 games per set while winning 50.1% of games.
- Haddad Maia has a 68.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (395 service games won out of 574) and a 34.8% return game winning percentage (204 return games won out of 586).
- Haddad Maia has a 68.2% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 32.5% winning percentage in return games (238 of 349 service games, and 116 of 357 return games).
- Haddad Maia’s 44.9% break point winning percentage (191-for-425) ranks 194th this year.
- On hard courts, Haddad Maia has won 44.4% of break points (107 out of 241, which ranks 177th).
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023, Haddad Maia fell in the round of 16 to No. 61-ranked Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, 5-7, 6-1, 1-6 on October 12.
- Haddad Maia played an average of 30.5 games in her two matches in Hong Kong.
- While playing in Hong Kong, Haddad Maia won 65.5% of her service games and 31.3% of her return games.
- Through 39 matches this year, Hibino has played 21.1 games per match and won 52.6% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Hibino has played 28 matches this year, totaling 21.4 games per match while winning 52.7% of games.
- Thus far this year, Hibino has won 37.6% of her return games and 63.7% of her service games.
- Hibino has won 63.4% of her service games on hard courts, and 37.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hibino has converted 102 of 187 break points (54.5%).
- Hibino has converted 72 of 130 break points on hard courts (55.4%), and is 207th in break points won.
Hibino Recent Performances
- Hibino was eliminated by Donna Vekic (4-6, 2-6) on October 9 in the round of 32s of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament).
- Hibino participated in three matches in Zhengzhou, averaging 16 games.
- Hibino won 33.3% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Zhengzhou.