Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Ons Jabeur Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, June 7
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Ons Jabeur (-250)||Beatriz Haddad Maia (+200)|
Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 14 ranking) will take on Ons Jabeur (No. 7) in the quarterfinals of the French Open on Wednesday, June 7.
Haddad Maia vs. Jabeur Matchup History
- Haddad Maia and Jabeur have squared off one time in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, and Jabeur was victorious 6-3, 6-0.
- Jabeur and Haddad Maia have played two sets against each other, and Jabeur has won all of them.
- Jabeur and Haddad Maia have played 15 total games versus each other, with Jabeur winning 12 and Haddad Maia three.
- Haddad Maia and Jabeur have averaged 15 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
Haddad Maia Stats
- This year across all court surfaces, Haddad Maia has competed in 24 total matches with a 51.2% game winning percentage. She averages 23.0 games per match and 10.4 games per set.
- In eight matches on clay courts this year, Haddad Maia averages 19.3 games per match and 11.8 games per set with a 53.2% game winning percentage.
- Haddad Maia has a service game winning percentage of 70.1% on all surfaces (192-for-274 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 32.6% (91-for-279 in return games).
- On clay courts, Haddad Maia has a 70.1% winning percentage in service games and a 36.4% winning percentage in return games (54 service games won out of 77, and 28 return games won out of 77 on clay).
- Haddad Maia’s 45.4% break point win percentage (83-for-183) is 116th this year.
- Haddad Maia has won 46.4% of break points on clay (26 out of 56, which ranks 105th).
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- Haddad Maia defeated No. 132-ranked Sara Sorribes Tormo 6-7, 6-3, 7-5 on Monday to reach the quarterfinals.
- In her most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Haddad Maia made a run before losing to Anhelina Kalinina in the quarterfinals 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 on May 16.
- Haddad Maia played an average of 23 games in her four matches in Rome.
- While playing in Italy, Haddad Maia won 74.5% of her service games and 40% of her return games.
- Jabeur has averaged 20.6 games per match in her 41 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 56.0% of the games.
- In nine matches in the past year on clay, Jabeur has averaged 17.8 games per match and 10.7 games per set, winning 58.1% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur’s service game winning percentage has been 71.3% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 41.1%.
- Jabeur has a 71.3% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 45.0% winning percentage in return games.
Jabeur Recent Performances
- Jabeur beat No. 36-ranked Bernarda Pera 6-3, 6-1 on Monday to make the quarterfinals.
- In the round of 64s of her most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Jabeur was defeated 1-6, 4-6 by No. 35-ranked Paula Badosa on May 12.
- Jabeur played one match in Rome, and she averaged 17 games per match.
- Jabeur was victorious in 37.5% of her service games (three of eight) in Italy along with 22.2% of her return games (two of nine).