Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Yulia Putintseva Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Beatriz Haddad Maia (-320)||Yulia Putintseva (+250)|
Yulia Putintseva (No. 56) will face Beatriz Haddad Maia (No. 13) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, July 4.
Haddad Maia vs. Putintseva Matchup History
- In the one match between Haddad Maia and Putintseva in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Abu Dhabi WTA Women’s Tennis Open, Haddad Maia won 6-4, 6-7, 7-6.
- Haddad Maia has taken two sets off Putintseva, or 66.7%, compared to Putintseva’s one.
- Haddad Maia and Putintseva have played 36 total games against each other, with Haddad Maia taking 19 and Putintseva 17.
- Haddad Maia and Putintseva have matched up one time, averaging 36 games and three sets per match.
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia has averaged 23.6 games per match through her 33 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.6% of games.
- Haddad Maia averages 21.7 games per match and 13.0 games per set through three matches on grass this year.
- Including all surfaces, Haddad Maia’s service game winning percentage is 68.7% (winning 265 of 386 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 34.9% (winning 137 of 393 return games).
- When playing on grass courts, Haddad Maia has a 71.9% winning percentage in service games and an 18.2% winning percentage in return games (23 service games won out of 32, and six return games won out of 33 on grass).
- Haddad Maia’s 46.0% break point win percentage (127-for-276) ranks 97th this year.
- On grass courts, Haddad Maia is 153rd in break point win percentage (50.0%) after going 5-for-10.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- In the Viking International Eastbourne, Haddad Maia’s previous tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 2-3 by No. 30-ranked Petra Martic on June 28 in the round of 16 round.
- There were 23 games, on average, in Haddad Maia’s two matches in Eastbourne.
- Haddad Maia’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 81.8%, and she won 16.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- Putintseva has played 22.5 games per match in her 27 matches so far this year across all court types.
- In her one match on grass so far this year, Putintseva has played an average of 16.0 games.
- Putintseva has won 37.0% of her return games so far this year, and 62.9% of her service games.
- Putintseva is 115th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 100 of 221 (45.2%).
Putintseva Recent Performances
- Putintseva lost in the qualification round 1s of Viking International Eastbourne (her last tournament) to No. 145-ranked Heather Watson 3-6, 4-3 (retired) on June 24.
- In her one match in Eastbourne, Putintseva played an average of 16 games per match.