Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beatriz Haddad Maia vs. Elena Rybakina Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Elena Rybakina (-310)||Beatriz Haddad Maia (+245)|
In the Round of 16 of Wimbledon on Monday, Beatriz Haddad Maia (ranked No. 13) meets Elena Rybakina (No. 3).
Haddad Maia vs. Rybakina Matchup History
- Haddad Maia is 2-0 against Rybakina in their head-to-head matches during the past five years. Their last one happened at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix on April 20, 2023 and was won by Haddad Maia 6-1, 3-1.
- Haddad Maia and Rybakina have played five sets versus each other, with Haddad Maia winning four of them and Rybakina taking one.
- Haddad Maia has won more against Rybakina in 37 total games between them, 24 (64.9%) compared to Rybakina’s 13.
- Haddad Maia and Rybakina have matched up two times, averaging 18.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
Haddad Maia Stats
- This year across all court types, Haddad Maia has competed in 36 total matches with a 52.5% game winning percentage. She averages 23.6 games per match and 10.3 games per set.
- In six matches on grass courts this year, Haddad Maia averages 22.3 games per match and 10.3 games per set with a 53.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Haddad Maia’s service game winning percentage is 70% (winning 294 of 420 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 35.3% (winning 151 of 428 return games).
- On grass, Haddad Maia has a 78.8% winning percentage in service games and a 29.4% winning percentage in return games (52 service games won out of 66, and 20 return games won out of 68 on grass).
- Haddad Maia is 93rd in break point winning percentage (45.3%) after going 141-for-311 on break points this year.
- On grass, Haddad Maia ranks 69th in break point win percentage (42.2%) after going 19-for-45.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- Haddad Maia is coming off a 6-2, 6-2 victory over No. 37-ranked Sorana Cirstea in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- Haddad Maia was defeated by Petra Martic (4-6, 2-3) on June 28 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- In her two matches in Eastbourne, Haddad Maia played an average of 23 games.
- Haddad Maia’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 81.8%, and she won 16.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 42 matches so far this year, Rybakina has played 19.9 games per match and won 57.8% of them (across all court types).
- Rybakina has played five matches on grass so far this year, and 22 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Rybakina has won 81.3% of her service games and 34.4% of her return games.
- On grass, Rybakina has won 94.4% of her service games and 28.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 43.1% of her break-point chances (134 of 311).
- On grass, Rybakina has converted 14 of 34 break points (41.2%).
Rybakina Recent Performances
- Rybakina is coming off a 6-1, 6-1 victory over No. 89-ranked Katie Boulter in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- In the round of 16s of her most recent tournament (Bett1open), Rybakina was beaten 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 23-ranked Donna Vekic on June 21.
- Rybakina played two matches in Berlin, and she averaged 25 games per match.
- Rybakina clinched 91.7% of her service games and 15.4% of her return games in Berlin.