Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Na-Lae Han vs. Arantxa Rus Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arantxa Rus (-320)||Na-Lae Han (+245)|
On Monday, Arantxa Rus (No. 51 in the world) meets Na-Lae Han (No. 233) in the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
Han vs. Rus Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Han and Rus have matched up against each other.
- Han, over the past 12 months, has played 12 matches across all court surfaces, and 22.8 games per match.
- On hard courts, Han has played 10 matches over the past year, and 23 games per match.
- Han, over the past 12 months, has won 54.7% of her service games and 38.8% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Han, over the past 12 months, has claimed 57.9% of her service games and 40.4% of her return games.
Han Recent Performances
- Han was defeated in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament (the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023) 5-7, 2-6 by No. 243-ranked Carol Zhao on September 8.
- There were 20 games, on average, in Han’s one match in Osaka.
- Rus has played 27 matches so far this year (winning 52.4% of games across all court types), and 21.6 games per match.
- In her eight matches on hard courts this year, Rus has played an average of 21.4 games.
- Thus far this year, Rus has won 65.6% of her service games and 31.8% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Rus has won 45.9% of her games on serve, and 22.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rus has converted 66 of 170 break points (38.8%).
- On hard courts, Rus has converted 13 of 43 break points (30.2%).
Rus Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the China Open (her last tournament), Rus lost to Linda Fruhvirtova 0-6, 3-6 on October 1.
- Rus participated in one match in Beijing, averaging 15 games per match.
- Rus clinched 28.6% of her service games and 12.5% of her return games while playing in China.