Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arianne Hartono vs. Misaki Doi Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arianne Hartono (-140)||Misaki Doi (+110)|
No. 191-ranked Arianne Hartono will meet No. 329 Misaki Doi in the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, September 11.
Hartono vs. Doi Matchup History
- Hartono has not played Doi in the past five years.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Hartono has played 13 matches and 22.5 games per match.
- Hartono, in 11 matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 21.8 games per match and won 50.8% of them.
- Hartono has won 35.5% of her return games and 59% of her service games over the past year.
- Hartono has won 35.1% of her return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, she has claimed 61.9% of her service games during that timeframe.
Hartono Recent Performances
- Hartono is coming off a 6-1, 7-5 win over No. 191-ranked Despina Papamichail in the qualifying round on Saturday.
- In her last tournament (the US Open), Hartono was eliminated by Elsa Jacquemot 6-7, 1-6 on August 26, in the qualification final.
- In her three matches in New York, Hartono played an average of 20.7 games.
- In United States, Hartono won 19 of 32 service games (59.4%) and 15 of 30 return games (50%).
- In the past year Doi has played four matches (including all court surfaces), winning 44.4% of the games. She has averaged 20.3 games per match and 10.1 games per set.
- Doi is averaging 20.3 games per match and 10.1 games per set in four matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Including all surfaces, Doi’s service game winning percentage has been 62.5% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 30.8%.
- Doi has picked up 15 wins in 24 service games when playing on hard courts (62.5%), and eight wins in 26 return games (30.8%).
Doi Recent Performances
- Doi participated in two matches in Melbourne, averaging 16 games.
- Doi’s service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in Australia, and she won 41.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.