Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arianne Hartono vs. Panna Udvardy Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, September 13
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arianne Hartono (-140)||Panna Udvardy (+115)|
Panna Udvardy (No. 126) will face Arianne Hartono (No. 191) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 on Wednesday, September 13.
Hartono vs. Udvardy Matchup History
- Hartono and Udvardy have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Hartono, over the past year, has played 13 matches across all court types, and 23.3 games per match.
- On hard courts, Hartono has played 11 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.8 games per match while winning 53.4% of games.
- Over the past year, Hartono has won 62.5% of her service games, and she has won 37.2% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Hartono, over the past year, has claimed 66% of her service games and 37.3% of her return games.
Hartono Recent Performances
- Hartono beat Misaki Doi 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In her previous tournament (the US Open), Hartono was eliminated by Elsa Jacquemot 6-7, 1-6 on August 26, in the qualification final.
- Hartono played an average of 20.7 games in her three matches in New York.
- While playing in United States, Hartono won 59.4% of her service games and 50% of her return games.
- Udvardy has averaged 21.4 games per match through her 15 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 44.9% of the games.
- Udvardy has averaged 21 games per match and 10.5 games per set in seven matches in the past year on hard courts, winning 47.6% of the games.
- Udvardy has a 51.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (67 of 131 games) and a 36.5% return game winning percentage (50 of 137).
- Udvardy has a 58.2% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and is at 32.2% in return games.
Udvardy Recent Performances
- Udvardy defeated No. 48-ranked Tatjana Maria 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 on Monday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the round of 128s of her last tournament (the US Open), Udvardy was eliminated 6-3, 2-6, 4-6 by No. 127-ranked Ajla Tomljanovic on August 28.
- Udvardy’s one match in New York had an average of 27 game per match.
- Udvardy’s service-game winning percentage was 50% in United States, and she was victorious in 38.5% of her games on her opponent’s serve.