Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nao Hibino vs. Kimberly Birrell Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kimberly Birrell (-115)||Nao Hibino (-105)|
No. 93-ranked Nao Hibino will take on No. 102 Kimberly Birrell in the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Wednesday, October 18.
Hibino vs. Birrell Matchup History
- Hibino and Birrell have gone head to head one time in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the BNP Paribas Open, and Birrell came out on top 6-1, 2-6, 6-3.
- Birrell and Hibino have played three sets against each other, and Birrell has the edge, taking two of them. Hibino has won one.
- Birrell has taken 14 games versus Hibino (58.3%), while Hibino has taken 10.
- In one match versus one another, Hibino and Birrell have averaged 24 games and three sets per match.
- In her 39 matches played this year across all court types, Hibino is averaging 21.1 games per match while winning 52.6% of those games.
- Hibino averages 21.4 games per match and 9.2 games per set in 28 matches on hard courts this year, with a 52.7% game winning percentage.
- Hibino is 174-for-273 in service games (a winning percentage of 63.7%) and 105-for-279 in return games (37.6%) on all surfaces.
- Hibino has 123 wins in 194 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 63.4%), and 75 wins in 200 return games (37.5%).
- Hibino’s 54.5% break point winning percentage (102-for-187) is 255th this year.
- On hard courts, Hibino ranks 203rd in break point win percentage (55.4%) after going 72-for-130.
Hibino Recent Performances
- Hibino defeated Beatriz Haddad Maia 7-6, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Hibino’s last tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 2-6 by No. 21-ranked Donna Vekic on October 9 in the round of 32 round.
- Hibino averaged 16 games per match in Zhengzhou in three matches.
- Hibino’s service-game winning percentage in China was 33.3%, and she won 33.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Birrell has played 36 matches so far this year, and 20.5 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Birrell has played 25 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 20.2 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Birrell has won 39.5% of her return games and 61.7% of her service games.
- Birrell has won 60.9% of her service games on hard courts, and 41.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Birrell has converted 46.9% of her break-point opportunities (84 of 179).
- Birrell is 217th in break points won on hard courts, converting 62 of 132 (47.0%).
Birrell Recent Performances
- Birrell beat No. 300-ranked Sijia Wei 7-5, 7-5 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In her previous tournament, the Hana Bank Korea Open, Birrell was taken down by No. 116-ranked Emina Bektas 6-4, 3-6, 2-6 in the quarterfinals on October 12.
- In Birrell’s three matches in Seoul, there was an average of 20 games per match.
- Birrell’s service-game winning percentage was 69% in South Korea, and she won 48.4% of her games on her opponent’s serve.