Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nao Hibino vs. Alize Cornet Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alize Cornet (-280)||Nao Hibino (+225)|
In the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Tuesday, Nao Hibino (ranked No. 127) takes on Alize Cornet (No. 74).
Hibino vs. Cornet Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hibino and Cornet have matched up against each other.
- In her 24 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Hibino is averaging 22.0 games per match and winning 53.1% of those games.
- Through three matches on grass courts this year, Hibino averages 18.7 games per match and 9.3 games per set with a 55.4% game winning percentage.
- Hibino has put together a service game winning percentage of 66.5% on all surfaces (107-for-161 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 38.0% (63-for-166 in return games).
- Hibino has a 75.0% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 35.7% winning percentage in return games (21 of 28 in service games, and 10 of 28 in return games).
- Hibino’s 60 break points won on 117 total break points (51.3% win percentage) ranks 161st this year.
- On grass courts, Hibino is 95th in break point winning percentage (52.6%) after going 10-for-19.
Hibino Recent Performances
- Hibino remains in the tournament despite losing in the qualifying round, 3-6, 4-6 against Storm Sanders.
- In her previous tournament, French Open, Hibino fell in the round of 128 to No. 91-ranked Anna-Lena Friedsam, 3-6, 6-3, 4-6 on May 29.
- In her four matches in Paris, Hibino played an average of 23.3 games.
- While playing in France, Hibino won 67.6% of her service games and 52.9% of her return games.
- Cornet has played 20 matches so far this year, and 22.6 games per match across all court surfaces.
- On grass, Cornet has played seven matches so far this year, totaling 22.1 games per match while winning 52.3% of games.
- Thus far this year, Cornet has won 62.4% of her service games and 32.0% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Cornet has won 67.1% of her games on serve, and 36.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cornet has converted 70 of 154 break points (45.5%).
- Cornet has converted 40.6% of her break-point chances on grass (28 of 69).
Cornet Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, Cornet’s last tournament, she was beaten 5-7, 6-7 by No. 60-ranked Emma Navarro on June 27.
- In her two matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Cornet played an average of 21.5 games per match.
- In Germany, Cornet clinched 14 of 22 service games (63.6%) and nine of 21 return games (42.9%).