Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nao Hibino vs. Viktoria Kuzmova Match Information
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Viktoria Kuzmova (-170)||Nao Hibino (+135)|
Viktoria Kuzmova (No. 117) will take on Nao Hibino (No. 136) in the Round of 16 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 on Wednesday, August 2.
Hibino vs. Kuzmova Matchup History
- Hibino and Kuzmova have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Hibino is averaging 21.6 games per match in her 26 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.7% game winning percentage.
- Hibino averages 22.6 games per match and 9.4 games per set in 15 matches on hard courts this year.
- Hibino is 115-for-178 in service games (a winning percentage of 64.6%) and 65-for-183 in return games (35.5%) on all surfaces.
- Hibino has gone 64-for-99 in service games when playing on hard courts (64.6% winning percentage), and 35-for-104 in return games (33.7%).
- Hibino has won 50.0% of her break points this year (62 out of 124, to rank 213th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Hibino ranks 156th in break point winning percentage (47.8%) after going 32-for-67.
Hibino Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Hibino defeated No. 119-ranked Sara Errani, 7-5, 3-6, 6-4.
- Hibino was beaten by Yanina Wickmayer (2-6, 4-6) on July 24 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the BNP Paribas Poland Open.
- In Warsaw, Hibino’s one match had 18.0 games on average.
- Hibino won five of nine service games (55.6%) in Poland along with one of nine return games (11.1%).
- Kuzmova has played 20 matches so far this year, and 20.6 games per match across all court types.
- On hard courts, Kuzmova has played seven matches this year, totaling 20.4 games per match while winning 44.1% of games.
- Kuzmova has won 31.7% of her return games this year, and 72.5% of her service games.
- Kuzmova has won 71.9% of her service games on hard courts, and 20.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kuzmova has converted 44 of 97 break points (45.4%).
- Kuzmova is 273rd in break points won on hard courts, converting six of 20 (30.0%).
Kuzmova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Kuzmova defeated No. 73-ranked Xinyu Wang, 3-6, 6-3, 7-6.
- In the round of 16s round of the BNP Paribas Poland Open, Kuzmova’s previous tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 3-6 by No. 59-ranked Linda Noskova on July 27.
- Kuzmova played two matches in Warsaw, averaging 19.5 games per match.
- Kuzmova won 70.0% of her service games and 26.3% of her return games in Warsaw.