Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nao Hibino vs. Diana Shnaider Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, October 19
- Venue: National Sport Center Nanchang
- Location: Nanchang, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Diana Shnaider (-150)||Nao Hibino (+120)|
In the WTA Nanchang, China Women Singles 2023 quarterfinals on Thursday, Nao Hibino meets Diana Shnaider.
Hibino vs. Shnaider Matchup History
- Hibino and Shnaider have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Hibino has played 39 total matches with a 52.6% game winning percentage. She averages 21.1 games per match and 9.2 games per set.
- In 28 matches on hard courts this year, Hibino averages 21.4 games per match and 9.2 games per set with a 52.7% game winning percentage.
- Hibino has a 63.7% service game winning percentage and a 37.6% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (174 service games won out of 273, and 105 return games won out of 279).
- Hibino has finished 123-for-194 in service games on hard courts (63.4% winning percentage), and 75-for-200 in return games (37.5%).
- Hibino is 256th in break point win percentage (54.5%) after going 102-for-187 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Hibino is 206th in break point winning percentage (55.4%) after going 72-for-130.
Hibino Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Hibino won 6-3, 7-5 against Kimberly Birrell on Wednesday.
- In her previous tournament, the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Hibino went down in the round of 32 to No. 21-ranked Donna Vekic, 4-6, 2-6 on October 9.
- Hibino averaged 16 games per match in Zhengzhou in three matches.
- Hibino won three of nine service games (33.3%) in China along with three of nine return games (33.3%).
- Shnaider has played 34 matches so far this year (winning 51.6% of games across all court types), and 20.5 games per match.
- Shnaider has played 21 matches on hard courts this year, and 20.5 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Shnaider has won 38.1% of her return games and 66.8% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Shnaider has won 68.8% of her service games and 36.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Shnaider has converted 44.9% of her break-point chances (109 of 243).
- On hard courts, Shnaider has converted 61 of 134 break points (45.5%).
Shnaider Recent Performances
- Shnaider advanced past Vera Zvonareva 6-3, 0-1 (retired) on Wednesday to reach the quarterfinals.
- Shnaider was beaten by Lesia Tsurenko (4-6, 2-6) on October 9 in the round of 32s of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament).
- Shnaider played three matches in Zhengzhou, averaging 14.7 games per match.
- Shnaider won 33.3% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Zhengzhou.