Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nao Hibino vs. Donna Vekic Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Donna Vekic (-225)||Nao Hibino (+175)|
In the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 21-ranked Donna Vekic against No. 92 Nao Hibino.
Hibino vs. Vekic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hibino and Vekic have squared off on the court.
- Hibino has averaged 21.2 games per match in her 38 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.0% of games.
- Hibino has played 27 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 21.6 games per match and 9.2 games per set while winning 53.3% of games.
- Hibino is 171-for-264 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 64.8%) and 102-for-270 in return games (37.8%) on all surfaces.
- Hibino has gone 120-for-185 in service games while playing on hard courts (64.9% winning percentage), and 72-for-191 in return games (37.7%).
- Hibino’s 99 break points won on 184 total break points (53.8% winning percentage) is 254th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Hibino ranks 200th in break point win percentage (54.3%) after going 69-for-127.
Hibino Recent Performances
- Hibino beat Carol Zhao 6-3, 6-2 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- Hibino was defeated in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament (the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023) 2-6, 4-6 by No. 148-ranked Mai Hontama on September 25.
- In Tokyo, Hibino’s one match had 18 games on average.
- Hibino won four of nine service games (44.4%) in Japan along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- In her 42 matches this year, Vekic has played an average of 22.5 games across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Vekic has played 23 matches so far this year, totaling 21.4 games per match while winning 51.7% of games.
- Vekic has won 68.4% of her service games this year, and 34.5% of her return games.
- Vekic has won 35.6% of her return games on hard courts, and 67.9% of her service games.
- Vekic has converted 153 of 343 break points overall (44.6%), and is 210th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Vekic has converted 84 of 192 break points (43.8%).
Vekic Recent Performances
- Vekic was defeated by Anna Blinkova (3-6, 5-7) on September 29 in the round of 64s of the China Open (her most recent tournament).
- In her one match in Beijing, Vekic averaged 21 games per match.
- Vekic clinched 45.5% of her service games and 30% of her return games in Beijing.