Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Priscilla Hon vs. Anna Blinkova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anna Blinkova (-425)||Priscilla Hon (+310)|
In the Round of 16 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 on Wednesday, Priscilla Hon (ranked No. 183) faces Anna Blinkova (No. 37).
Hon vs. Blinkova Matchup History
- Hon and Blinkova have squared off once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Bol, and Blinkova came out on top 3-6, 6-0, 6-1.
- In three total sets versus each other, Blinkova has won two, and Hon one.
- Blinkova has won more against Hon in 22 total games between them, 15 (68.2%) compared to Hon’s seven.
- Hon and Blinkova have squared off one time, averaging 22 games and three sets per match.
- Hon, over the past year, has played 12 matches across all court types, and 21.1 games per match.
- On hard courts, Hon has played four matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.5 games per match while winning 47.8% of games.
- Hon has won 31.3% of her return games and 58.3% of her service games over the past year.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Hon has won 63% of her games on serve and 31.8% on return.
Hon Recent Performances
- Hon defeated Eudice Wong Chong 7-5, 7-5 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the the US Open, Hon’s last tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 1-6 by No. 195-ranked Himeno Sakatsume on August 25 in the qualification round 2 round.
- There were 22.5 games, on average, in Hon’s two matches in New York.
- In United States, Hon won 13 of 22 service games (59.1%) and eight of 23 return games (34.8%).
- Blinkova has played 46 matches this year, and 21.4 games per match across all court types.
- Through 25 matches this year on hard courts, Blinkova has played 21.2 games per match and won 48.6% of them.
- Blinkova has won 63.2% of her service games so far this year, and 35.5% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Blinkova has won 62.6% of her service games and 33.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Blinkova has converted 44.1% of her break-point opportunities (158 of 358).
- Blinkova has converted 44.8% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (78 of 174).
Blinkova Recent Performances
- Blinkova picked up a walkover win over Yulia Putintseva at the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 in her last scheduled match.
- In the round of 32s of the China Open (her previous tournament), Blinkova was eliminated by Jessica Pegula 7-6, 2-6, 1-6 on October 3.
- Blinkova’s two matches in Beijing had an average of 24.5 games per match.
- Blinkova secured 58.3% of her service games (14 of 24) in China along with 36% of her return games (nine of 25).