Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Priscilla Hon vs. Eudice Wong Chong Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Priscilla Hon (-145)||Eudice Wong Chong (+115)|
Priscilla Hon (No. 184 ranking) will take on Eudice Wong Chong (No. 240) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 on Monday, October 9.
Hon vs. Chong Matchup History
- Hon and Chong have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In her 12 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Hon has averaged 21.1 games.
- On hard courts, Hon has played four matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.5 games per match while winning 47.8% of games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Hon has won 58.3% of her games on serve, and 31.3% on return.
- Hon has won 31.8% of her return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 63% of her service games during that timeframe.
Hon Recent Performances
- Hon was beaten by Himeno Sakatsume (3-6, 1-6) on August 25 in the qualification round 2 of her previous tournament, the US Open.
- There were 22.5 games, on average, in Hon’s two matches in New York.
- While playing in United States, Hon won 59.1% of her service games and 34.8% of her return games.
- Chong has played four matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 21.3 games per match and winning 40.0% of the games.
- Chong has averaged 22.3 games per match and 9.6 games per set in three matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 41.8% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Chong’s service game winning percentage has been 55.6% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 0%.
- Chong has gone 5-for-9 in service games on hard courts (55.6%), and 0-for-8 in return games (0%).
Chong Recent Performances
- Chong was beaten by Sakatsume (3-6, 7-5, 0-6) on September 9 in the qualification finals of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament).
- Chong participated in two matches in Osaka, and she averaged 25 games per match.