Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ons Jabeur vs. Lucia Bronzetti Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Venue: Center Plains Tennis Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ons Jabeur (-525)||Lucia Bronzetti (+380)|
Lucia Bronzetti (No. 63) will take on Ons Jabeur (No. 7) in the Round of 16 of the WTA Zhengzhou, China Women Singles 2023 on Tuesday, October 10.
Jabeur vs. Bronzetti Matchup History
- Jabeur and Bronzetti have matched up on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the French Open, and Jabeur was the victor 6-4, 6-1.
- Jabeur has taken two sets off Bronzetti, or 100.0%, compared to Bronzetti’s zero.
- Jabeur has taken 12 games versus Bronzetti (70.6%), while Bronzetti has won five.
- Bronzetti and Jabeur have played each other one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- In her 46 matches played this year across all court types, Jabeur is averaging 21.7 games per match and winning 54.9% of those games.
- Jabeur averages 23.5 games per match and 10.1 games per set in 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Jabeur is 335-for-499 in service games (for a winning percentage of 67.1%) and 212-for-498 in return games (42.6%) on all surfaces.
- Jabeur has a 62.5% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 41.2% winning percentage in return games (160 of 256 service games, and 107 of 260 return games).
- Jabeur’s 49.6% break point winning percentage (204-for-411) ranks 184th this year.
- On hard courts, Jabeur has won 49.0% of break points (100 out of 204, which ranks 176th).
Jabeur Recent Performances
- Jabeur was beaten by Marta Kostyuk (6-7, 1-6) on October 3 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the China Open.
- There were 19.5 games, on average, in Jabeur’s two matches in Beijing.
- Jabeur won 60% of her service games and 36.8% of her return games in Beijing.
- Through 36 matches so far this year, Bronzetti has played 21.2 games per match and won 47.8% of them (across all court types).
- In her 20 matches on hard courts this year, Bronzetti has played an average of 21.9 games.
- Bronzetti has won 60.7% of her service games this year, and 36.3% of her return games.
- Bronzetti has won 34.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 59.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Bronzetti has converted 46.9% of her break-point chances (123 of 262).
- Bronzetti has converted 50.0% of her break-point chances on hard courts (62 of 124).
Bronzetti Recent Performances
- Bronzetti beat Hanyu Guo 7-5, 6-1 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In the qualification finals of the China Open (her previous tournament), Bronzetti was defeated by Ashlyn Krueger 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 on September 30.
- In her two matches in Beijing, Bronzetti averaged 28.5 games per match.