Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ons Jabeur vs. Maria Camila Osorio Serrano Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ons Jabeur (-550)||Maria Camila Osorio Serrano (+400)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, No. 5-ranked Ons Jabeur takes on No. 66 Maria Camila Osorio Serrano.
Jabeur vs. Osorio Serrano Matchup History
- In the lone match between Jabeur and Osorio Serrano in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the US Open, Jabeur won 6-0, 6-1.
- Jabeur and Osorio Serrano have played two sets versus each other, and Jabeur has won them all.
- In terms of games against each other, Jabeur and Osorio Serrano have played 13, and Jabeur has won more (12). Osorio Serrano has taken one of them.
- Osorio Serrano and Jabeur have played each other one time, averaging 13.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Jabeur has averaged 20.8 games per match through her 32 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 55.3% of games.
- Jabeur averages 23.1 games per match and 10.3 games per set in eight matches on hard courts this year.
- Jabeur has amassed a service game winning percentage of 67.5% on all surfaces (226-for-335 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 42.9% (142-for-331 in return games).
- In games on hard courts, Jabeur has a 55.4% winning percentage in service games and a 39.8% winning percentage in return games (51 service games won out of 92, and 37 return games won out of 93).
- Jabeur is 139-for-276 on break points (50.4%) to rank 146th.
- On hard courts so far this year, Jabeur ranks 171st in break point win percentage (50.7%) after going 35-for-69.
Jabeur Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Jabeur’s last tournament, she was beaten in the quarterfinals 5-7, 3-6 by No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka on August 18.
- There were 21.0 games, on average, in Jabeur’s three matches in Cincinnati.
- Jabeur won 53.1% of her service games and 48.4% of her return games in Cincinnati.
Osorio Serrano Stats
- In her 34 matches so far this year, Osorio Serrano has played an average of 21.6 games across all court types.
- In her 10 matches on hard courts so far this year, Osorio Serrano has played an average of 22.5 games.
- Osorio Serrano has won 40.1% of her return games so far this year, and 62.3% of her service games.
- Osorio Serrano has won 62.1% of her service games on hard courts, and 35.6% of her return games.
- Osorio Serrano has converted 47.4% of her break-point opportunities overall (110 of 232).
- Osorio Serrano has converted 29 of 69 break points on hard courts (42.0%), and is 181st in break points won.
Osorio Serrano Recent Performances
- In the qualification finals round of the Western & Southern Open, Osorio Serrano’s last tournament, she was beaten 5-7, 5-7 by No. 49-ranked Jasmine Paolini on August 13.
- Osorio Serrano’s two matches in Cincinnati included an average of 24.0 games per match.