Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ons Jabeur vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Thursday, July 13
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aryna Sabalenka (-160)||Ons Jabeur (+135)|
Ons Jabeur (No. 6 ranking) will face Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2) in the semifinals of Wimbledon on Thursday, July 13.
Jabeur vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- Sabalenka and Jabeur have met four times in the past five years and Sabalenka is 3-1, including a 3-6, 7-6, 7-5 win for Sabalenka at the Akron WTA Finals Guadalajara on October 31, 2022 (their most recent meeting).
- Sabalenka has won seven sets off Jabeur (70.0%), compared to Jabeur’s three.
- Sabalenka has taken 56 games against Jabeur (55.4%), while Jabeur has taken 45.
- Jabeur and Sabalenka have matched up four times, averaging 25.3 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Jabeur has averaged 20.4 games per match through her 27 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 56.3% of games.
- Jabeur averages 20.3 games per match and 9 games per set in eight matches on grass courts this year.
- Jabeur is 190-for-276 in service games (a winning percentage of 68.8%) and 120-for-275 in return games (43.6%) on all surfaces.
- Jabeur is 63-for-81 in service games on grass courts (winning 77.8%) and 33-for-81 in return games (40.7%).
- Jabeur is 104th in break point winning percentage (53.2%) after going 118-for-222 on break points.
- Jabeur has won 56.9% of break points on grass this year (33 out of 58, to rank 30th).
Jabeur Recent Performances
- Jabeur defeated No. 3-ranked Elena Rybakina 6-7, 6-4, 6-1 on Wednesday to make the semifinals.
- Jabeur was defeated in the round of 16 of her previous tournament (Viking International Eastbourne) 3-6, 2-6 by No. 67-ranked Camila Giorgi on June 28.
- Jabeur averaged 17 games per match in Eastbourne in two matches.
- In United Kingdom, Jabeur won nine of 16 service games (56.3%) and eight of 18 return games (44.4%).
- Sabalenka has played 19.5 games per match in her 44 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Sabalenka has played seven matches on grass so far this year, and 19 games per match.
- So far this year, Sabalenka has won 81.6% of her service games and 40.4% of her return games.
- On grass, Sabalenka has won 85.3% of her service games and 38.5% of her return games.
- Sabalenka has converted 43.9% of her break-point opportunities overall (166 of 378).
- On grass, Sabalenka has converted 25 of 63 break points (39.7%).
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka defeated Madison Keys 6-2, 6-4 on Wednesday in the quarterfinals.
- In the round of 16s round of Bett1open, Sabalenka’s last tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 6-7 by No. 13-ranked Veronika Kudermetova on June 22.
- Sabalenka participated in two matches in Berlin, and she averaged 19 games per match.
- Sabalenka secured 80% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games while playing in Germany.