Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ons Jabeur vs. Donna Vekic Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ons Jabeur (-210)||Donna Vekic (+165)|
In the Western & Southern Open Round of 16 on Thursday, No. 5-ranked Ons Jabeur faces No. 22 Donna Vekic.
Jabeur vs. Vekic Matchup History
- Jabeur and Vekic have split their two head-to-head matches. The most recent one was on September 22, 2019, ending with Jabeur winning 4-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Vekic has won three sets against Jabeur (60.0%), while Jabeur has won two.
- In 51 total games against one another, Jabeur has won 26, and Vekic 25.
- In two matches versus one another, Jabeur and Vekic have averaged 25.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In her 30 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Jabeur is averaging 21.3 games per match while winning 55.6% of those games.
- Jabeur averages 26.2 games per match and 9.8 games per set in six matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.8% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur’s service game winning percentage is 68.5% (winning 220 of 321 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 42.6% (claiming 135 of 317 return games).
- Jabeur is 45-for-78 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 57.7%) and 30-for-79 in return games (38.0%).
- Jabeur’s 50.2% break point win percentage (132-for-263) ranks 143rd this year.
- On hard courts this year, Jabeur is 176th in break point win percentage (50.0%) after going 28-for-56.
Jabeur Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Jabeur won 6-3, 6-7, 7-6 versus Anhelina Kalinina on Tuesday.
- In her last tournament, the Wimbledon, Jabeur fell in the final to No. 42-ranked Marketa Vondrousova, 4-6, 4-6 on July 15.
- In London, Jabeur’s seven matches included 22.4 games on average.
- Jabeur’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 81.3%, and she won 39.0% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 36 matches this year, Vekic has played an average of 22.9 games across all court types.
- In her 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, Vekic has played an average of 21.8 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Vekic has won 70.7% of her games on serve, and 34.3% on return.
- On hard courts, Vekic has won 35.7% of her return games and 73.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Vekic has converted 45.1% of her break-point opportunities (132 of 293).
- Vekic has converted 63 of 142 break points on hard courts (44.4%), and is 122nd in break points won.
Vekic Recent Performances
- Vekic beat No. 18-ranked Victoria Azarenka 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Wednesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the round of 64s of her last tournament (the National Bank Open), Vekic was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 50-ranked Jasmine Paolini on August 7.
- In Vekic’s one match in Montréal, there was an average of 21.0 games per match.
- Vekic was victorious in 63.6% of her service games and 10.0% of her return games in Montréal.