Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ons Jabeur vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ons Jabeur (-135)||Qinwen Zheng (+110)|
On Monday, Ons Jabeur (No. 5 in the world) meets Qinwen Zheng (No. 23) in the Round of 16 of the US Open.
Jabeur vs. Zheng Matchup History
- Jabeur and Zheng played in the Round of 32 at the WTA Toronto, Canada Women Singles 2022 on August 10, 2022. Zheng won 6-1, 2-1.
- Zheng and Jabeur have played two sets against each other, and Zheng has won all of them.
- Zheng and Jabeur have played 10 total games versus each other, with Zheng taking eight and Jabeur two.
- Jabeur and Zheng have matched up one time, averaging 10.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Jabeur has played 32 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 20.8 games per match and winning 55.3% of those games.
- Jabeur averages 23.1 games per match and 10.3 games per set in eight matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.6% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Jabeur’s service game winning percentage is 67.5% (winning 226 of 335 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 42.9% (earning a win in 142 of 331 return games).
- Jabeur has 51 wins in 92 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 55.4%), and 37 wins in 93 return games (39.8%).
- Jabeur is 139-for-276 on break points (50.4%) to rank 152nd.
- Jabeur has won 50.7% of break points on hard courts this year (35 out of 69, which ranks 179th).
Jabeur Recent Performances
- Jabeur beat No. 31-ranked Marie Bouzkova 5-7, 7-6, 6-3 on Saturday to reach the Round of 16.
- In her previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Jabeur lost in the quarterfinals to No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka, 5-7, 3-6 on August 18.
- In her three matches in Cincinnati, Jabeur played an average of 21.0 games.
- In United States, Jabeur won 17 of 32 service games (53.1%) and 15 of 31 return games (48.4%).
- In her 40 matches so far this year, Zheng has played an average of 21.2 games across all court surfaces.
- In her 22 matches on hard courts this year, Zheng has played an average of 20.3 games.
- So far this year, Zheng has won 73.7% of her service games and 33.2% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Zheng has won 74.9% of her games on serve, and 33.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 45.7% of her break-point chances (128 of 280).
- Zheng has converted 45.7% of her break-point chances on hard courts (64 of 140).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng defeated No. 76-ranked Lucia Bronzetti 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 on Saturday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the round of 16s of the Western & Southern Open (her most recent tournament), Zheng was beaten by Iga Swiatek 6-3, 1-6, 1-6 on August 17.
- Zheng’s three matches in Cincinnati included an average of 20.7 games per match.
- Zheng’s service-game winning percentage was 67.7% in United States, and she clinched 38.7% of her games on her opponent’s serve.