Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elsa Jacquemot vs. Lesia Tsurenko Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lesia Tsurenko (-310)||Elsa Jacquemot (+240)|
On Tuesday, Elsa Jacquemot (No. 181 in the world) takes on Lesia Tsurenko (No. 46) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Jacquemot vs. Tsurenko Matchup History
- Jacquemot has not matched up against Tsurenko in the past five years.
- Jacquemot, over the past 12 months, has played 11 matches across all court types, and 18.5 games per match.
- On hard courts, Jacquemot has played two matches over the past year, and 17 games per match.
- Over the past year, Jacquemot has won 49.2% of her service games, and she has won 41% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Jacquemot, over the past year, has been victorious in 28.6% of her service games and 12.5% of her return games.
Jacquemot Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Saturday, Jacquemot defeated No. 206-ranked Arianne Hartono, 7-6, 6-1.
- Jacquemot was eliminated by Yulia Putintseva (2-6, 4-6) on July 24 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Hamburg.
- There were 17.3 games, on average, in Jacquemot’s three matches in Hamburg.
- Jacquemot won four of nine service games (44.4%) in Germany along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- In her 43 matches this year, Tsurenko has played an average of 18.7 games across all court surfaces.
- In her 26 matches on hard courts this year, Tsurenko has played an average of 19.3 games.
- Tsurenko has won 54.7% of her return games so far this year, and 57.2% of her service games.
- Tsurenko has won 55.5% of her service games on hard courts, and 59.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsurenko has converted 51.7% of her break-point opportunities (149 of 288).
- Including hard courts only, Tsurenko has converted 53.5% of her break-point chances (77 of 144).
Tsurenko Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s of her previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Tsurenko was eliminated 1-6, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 128-ranked Taylor Townsend on August 12.
- In Tsurenko’s one match in Cincinnati, there was an average of 26 games per match.