Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Leolia Jeanjean vs. Elina Avanesyan Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Elina Avanesyan (-230)||Leolia Jeanjean (+185)|
Elina Avanesyan (No. 134) will meet Leolia Jeanjean (No. 124) in the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, May 31.
Jeanjean vs. Avanesyan Matchup History
- Jeanjean and Avanesyan have not played one another in the past five years.
- Jeanjean, over the past year, has played 34 matches across all court types, and 20.5 games per match.
- On clay, Jeanjean has played 14 matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 19.4 games per match while winning 50.7% of games.
- Over the past year, Jeanjean has been victorious in 32.0% of her return games and 57.2% of her service games.
- Jeanjean has been victorious in 51.5% of her service games on clay over the past year and 37.5% of her return games.
Jeanjean Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Jeanjean was victorious 6-4, 6-7, 6-3 against Kimberly Birrell on Sunday.
- Jeanjean was beaten by Yulia Putintseva (2-6, 1-6) on May 24 in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
- In her two matches in Rabat, Jeanjean played an average of 24.5 games.
- Jeanjean’s service-game winning percentage in Morocco was 44%, and she won 41.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Avanesyan has played 28 matches (including all court types), winning 53.6% of the games. She has averaged 21.6 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- Avanesyan has averaged 21.7 games per match and 9.2 games per set in 11 matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Including all surfaces, Avanesyan’s service game winning percentage has been 58.4% in the past 12 months, and her return game winning percentage has been 45.6%.
- Avanesyan has a 58.9% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 52.1% winning percentage in return games.
Avanesyan Recent Performances
- Avanesyan defeated Belinda Bencic 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Avanesyan was eliminated by Tamara Korpatsch (4-6, 1-6) on April 24 in the qualification round 1s of the Mutua Madrid Open (her last tournament).
- In her one match in Madrid, Avanesyan averaged 17 games per match.